You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: EA for small account

Someone Have EA for small accounts? I need it.

Helpe me please! Thank you a lot

Re: EA for small account

if u have get pls sharinmg em pls i als0 want it,if u have get pls sharinmg em pls i als0 want it

I am also interesting in EA for small account. As it is lesser amount on risk for experiment purposes. If someone have please share.

This scalper consistent profit EA works correctly in all currency pairs mt4?

5 (edited by ron_win 2016-09-11 18:11:44)

Hi ronieri.souza,
It would be wise if you try the cent account, rather than looking EA for small accounts.

Best Regards,

sallam and good morning .. how  ru i hope u all fine . if same know about good ea . i really want so pls tel me

me too  we need real result w/ forward test any help?? will be appreciate even if the EA with money

scalping EA  for small account, the wish of all trader

please advise me if you have any EA like this

what is the munimum for this ea and what the recomnded brokers

hi, im looking too for such ea. anybody does have more tips wich one we could try?

HI am also looking for good ea for small accounts, coud you suggest any? thanks

I think you could use any EA you like on a small account, if just this small account is a cent account.

I attach Silent Ilan v1.0 to the demo account chart M5 EU but nothing happen. Just smile all day. Please help.

It doesnt exist an ea for small accounts, it does exist manual trading and your brain that helps you in trading

If you could grow a small account using an EA then it is less risky and less time consuming than entering manual trades.
However robots seem to work alright for a short time and then when market conditions change the robot fails

If not matingale's EA, mostly wouldnt require huge investment, and agains reduce the lots size to 0.01 !

funny thing i codded some that are actuall monsters on high volatility depending on broker, guess what - im a sadistic hypertrader that always blew account manually after profit.

yes...any result of forward test?. MM is the most to control. use small lot in setting

Hello,
Have You already found a recommendable EA for small account?
As there is too much uncertainity I can't afford to lose hard earned real money,
so I try to start up with a real "No money-account".
It's a experiment.
A am looking for appropriate EAs too, and I've already tested a bundle of free ones.
Best regards
Markus

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,885
  • Newest registered user: Lukas Lukelis
  • Total number of topics: 14,111
  • Total number of posts: 28,054

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.