Topic: Commitment Of Traders: Free MT4 Indicator
In this thread I'd like to share with you some side results of project I'm currently working on right now. It's a package of indicators which can be used to get economic data - Commitment of Traders (COT) reports, US economic data (like inflation, unemployment, GDP, money supply etc.). I'm using these indicators as a feeds for my ANN system, but I believe lots of you will find it useful in your trade and analysis.
What trading platforms supported. Currently I've only implemented it for MT4 - but actually I'm gonna implement it for other platforms like ZuluTrade, Ninja Trader etc. (unfortunately I'm not familiar with their codebase yet - so it will take me some time to learn).
You can download the package with indicators from this page - http://www.darkmindfx.com/freedownload.html - also there you'll find the instructions on how to make these indicators available in your MT4 terminal.
Here is the installation instruction for MetaTrader 4.
Windows 7 with .NET Framework: v. 4.5 or higher
Windows 8 and higher
1. Download ZIP archive with the package
2. In your MetaTrader 4 terminal select File -> Open Data Folder
3. In ther opened window navigate to MQL4\Indicators
4. Extract archive content to this folder - you'll get the DarkMondFx folder with .ex4 and .dll files
5. Now open you MetaTrader 4 installation folder - i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\FXCM MetaTrader 4\
6. Move all the .dll files except DarkMindConnect.dll from MQL4\Indicators\DarkMindFx to this folder
7. In MetaTrader 4 terminal open Tools > Options > Experts Advisers tab and make sure "Allow DLL imports" checked
8. Refresh indicators list in the terminal