Topic: Has anyone heard of this system before can't find it anymore?

Hello my friends, I was wondering if any one had this system called binary power system by Justin Cole.

And if so could you please share this system here on this forum.

Justin Cole talks about sure trading when it comes to trading binary options and that he has found a way to incorporate sure trades into a trading program or software that he has developed to trade the binary options market.

In his sure trades he says that software trades close to 100 % accuracy because the software trades in the direction that brokers are trading in the forex markets.

Also in Justin Cole's webinar he logs in live into his trader xp account which has over 900,000.00 pounds available in his account. I am not sure if he could photo shop that, but its the internet and people can do just about anything these days.

I hope someone out there has a copy of this software available to share please thank you.

Re: Has anyone heard of this system before can't find it anymore?

, i will try later and see it and i will reply thanks again I'm just replying to get 10 replies done .sorry man

Re: Has anyone heard of this system before can't find it anymore?

I don't believe in any systems but I also want to know is there any effective system.