You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: Traders Inspiration

“The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” —Thomas Edison, General Electric Co-founder Click to Tweet

“Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” —Jack Dorsey, Twitter co-founder Click to Tweet

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” —Steve Jobs, Apple Inc. co-founder, chairman and CEO Click to Tweet

“The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.” —Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA founder

“Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” —Mark Cuban, AXS TV chairman and entrepreneur

“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” —Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder

“There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” —Jason Fried, 37signals founder

“Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —Drew Houston, Dropbox founder and CEO

“Get five or six of your smartest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea.” —Mark Pincus, Zynga CEO

“If there’s something you want to build, but the tech isn’t there yet, just find the closest possible way to make it happen.” —Dennis Crowley

Re: Traders Inspiration

“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” —Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder --

“If you define yourself by how you differ from the competition, you’re probably in trouble.” —Omar Hamoui, AdMob co-founder --

“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.” —Steve Jobs,  Apple Inc. co-founder, chairman and CEO --

“If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” —Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder --

“Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” —Lisa Stone, BlogHer co-founder and CEO --

“If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.”—Pierre Omidyar, Ebay founder and chairman --

“Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” —Kyle Bragger, Forrst founder --

“When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” —Josh James, Omniture CEO and co-founder --

“An invention that is quickly accepted will turn out to be a rather trivial alteration of something that has already existed.” —Edwin Land, Polaroid co-founder --

Re: Traders Inspiration

“I made a resolve then that I was going to amount to something if I could. And no hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me. And I have done that ever since, and I win by it. I know.” —Harland Sanders, KFC founder --

“So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” —Caterina Fake, Flickr co-founder --

“Trust your instincts.” —Estee Lauder, Estee Lauder founder --

“There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” —Phil Libin, Evernote CEO --

“If you’re not a risk taker, you should get the hell out of business.” —Ray Kroc, McDonald’s founder --

“Theory is splendid but until put into practice, it is valueless.” —James Cash Penney, J.C. Penney founder --

“Sustaining a successful business is a hell of a lot of work, and staying hungry is half the battle.” —Wendy Tan White, MoonFruit co-founder and CEO --

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 19/01: how to simplify manual strategy?
  • 19/01: Stop loss and take profit
  • 19/01: Why choose EUR/USD?
  • 19/01: blowing acount
  • 19/01: There are no fast rich in Forex
  • 19/01: Amazon Vps is very good for forex trader [Free]
  • 19/01: RULES OF TRADING
  • 19/01: hello
  • 19/01: Ironfx is a total garbage. (SCAM)
  • 19/01: Instaforex denied paying the IB commission to mt4talk.com owner.
  • 19/01: What are the broker support high leverage? Please tell what you know!
  • 19/01: CURRENCY SCALPER MOST PROFITABLE EA ON THE PLANET :) :)
  • 19/01: ASSAR v8
  • 19/01: Spartan bolt EA
  • 18/01: help 2 ma high and low
  • 18/01: stop reversal.ex4 stop reversal.ex4 Forex indicator free download
  • 18/01: How to complain against your broker? New solution!
  • 18/01: forex trading guide
  • 18/01: how to download a fil
  • 18/01: EA_PSar_002B_v1 EA
  • Hot Topics

• Profitable Scalper EA Free download!! (597)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (532)
  • A highly profitable Ea (345)
  • spartan bolt V6 (316)
  • Assar_03_EA (296)
  • ASSAR v8 (294)
  • 2000 pips daily (283)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (189)
  • Fap Turbo Expert Advisor is now absolutely free! (174)
  • forex hacked pro (166)
  • Forex Earth Robot (157)
  • xmt scalper (151)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (138)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (133)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (132)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (128)
  • high profit EA (128)
  • New to forex? (127)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (125)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (117)
  • Popular Topics

• Profitable Scalper EA Free download!! (47625)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (20853)
  • A highly profitable Ea (20587)
  • Assar_03_EA (13425)
  • ASSAR v8 (12792)
  • spartan bolt V6 (12741)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (11093)
  • xmt scalper (10919)
  • 2000 pips daily (10745)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (9813)
  • Fap Turbo Expert Advisor is now absolutely free! (9798)
  • forex hacked pro (9730)
  • Forex Earth Robot (9441)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (8861)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (8677)
  • WayGrow EA 1.7 (8604)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (8534)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (8063)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (7939)
  • high profit EA (7931)

• Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,826
    • Newest registered user: Md Shofiur Rahaman
    • Total number of topics: 14,083
    • Total number of posts: 27,885

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.