You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Automatic alert on new Forex Robots? Click Here for an Alert! <<>> 4500 pips forex signal last month! Click Here for Signals!

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: turbo-profit-3.0

I want to share scalping EA with you all. I already test this EA on my demo account(run with VPS) and I satified with the result. This EA only suggest for EUR/USD and USD/CHF but I adds 5 more pairs including GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY. I use M1 time frame to run this EA. So you can download and test yourself. Hope you found nice setting for this EA to optimize the result.

Post's attachments

turbo-profit-3.0.rar 64.78 kb, 2 downloads since 2016-10-16 

Re: turbo-profit-3.0

Thank you. I will try to DL and test. Thank you for you kindness.

Is the EA design to run on 4 digit broker? I have tested few EA which did not run on 4 digit broker.

Mathan82 wrote:

Is the EA design to run on 4 digit broker? I have tested few EA which did not run on 4 digit broker.

anyone have forward test result? martingle or tick scalper EA?

[h2] The following errors must be corrected before your message can be posted:[/h2]

• At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a while and try posting again.

No test has been performed yet. You can download and test on demo account first...

Next I will do some test for 1 month on live account and will update the result..

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,887
  • Newest registered user: Lukas Lukelis
  • Total number of topics: 14,111
  • Total number of posts: 28,054

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.