You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Live Forex Signal Google Chrome Extension - Forex Profits 4500 real pips last month!

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: Sharing usefull Softwares

Hi every body,
I have to ask you all, if anybody has commercial software that helps better trading.
It is strongly recommended to share those files that are decoded / cracked or you have Full version software.
I will present separately some of those issues that seems very useful. please share them here if you have.
many thanks

Re: Sharing usefull Softwares

An Arbitrage software that use fast feed from reliable sources like LMAX.
here is official website http://westernpips.com/
here is the video:

If you have their software please share it here and your own experience.

Megatrader is one those software that connects to third part accounts in order to receive faster quote data and you can trade on spread and broker latency. Its trial software is available on this website : http://megatrader.org/en.

If anybody has a Full version or legal version/serial/Patch for this software please share it here.

I don't think the commercial software is better than the free copies of your EA or software do-it-yourself,
because the market Trading environment is  ever-changing in the future.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,895
  • Newest registered user: Aravind Raj
  • Total number of topics: 14,113
  • Total number of posts: 28,091

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.