You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: EA SPARTAN BOLT

Hi, is in Brazil! it´s all right. ea robotEA SPARTAN BOLT and time firme M15 or M30.

Post's attachments

EA SPARTAN BOLT (1).ex4 37.56 kb, 22 downloads since 2016-11-24 

Re: EA SPARTAN BOLT

I knoe expert advisor Startan Bolt. It is very safe and stable on cent account but not to much profitable.

hello, is it suitable for small accounts, which pair do you suggest working wiht, thanks

devman wrote:

hello, is it suitable for small accounts, which pair do you suggest working wiht, thanks

If you asking me I think Spartan Bolt v1. EURUSD m5. 10000 USDcents.

Sorry! you can't reply this topic until someone else replies. Please edit your last post rather than making a new reply

real is ok. but have to monitor and enough capital to run it. recermended. 3 star.

where we find .set file? best timeframe? available 24/7? Someone tried on real account?

I have tried it for a while and it works well, up to 150-200% daily, but you have to be checking it because sometimes as it does not have stop loss it leaves open operations in lost for a long time and if you do not have much capital you can lose the account.

The best pairs for me are eur/usd and gbp/usd

what are the best pairs and with what time frame is best?

is best in eurusd, asia and london session, with or without martingale but using small lots

i use it many years and feel its service is good.

An Introduction to FOREX Trading: Hey traders,. This free Forex mini-course is designed to teach you the basics of the Forex market and Forex trading in a ...

I am still a little bit confused about this expert advisor. But I will give it a try.

denismudim wrote:

مرحبا، في البرازيل! كل شيء على ما يرام. عصام الروبوت = EA SPARTAN بولت والوقت firme M15 أو M30.

Thank you so much

How do you get the order
Is this latest version

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,885
  • Newest registered user: Lukas Lukelis
  • Total number of topics: 14,111
  • Total number of posts: 28,054

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.