You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Automatic alert on new Forex Robots? Click Here for an Alert! <<>> 4500 pips forex signal last month! Click Here for Signals!

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: Delton Pro EA

I have the Delton Pro EA V2 (uses averaging and martingale) and like to know if anyone else has used it as my results are very poor with it.

Practice makes perfect

Re: Delton Pro EA

Hi can you share the delton pro mql files please. thank you

[h3][/h3]
They run inside your forex terminal and can be attached to any currency you choose.

Anton Deniar wrote:

They run inside your forex terminal and can be attached to any currency you choose.

Hi Deniar would happen to have any  EAs robot mql files that can run live and on a demo terminal, you can share ?  I have been trading forex manually for a year and half now but my experience hasn't been great and profitable. so I would like to try with EA robots since I heard that they can be of great help and very profitable. I google reviews on various EAs robots but the once I find they don't work and don't have good money management and adjustable  features. so your help will be highly appreciated. thank you

provide your ea and check and result of this please send me your ea link

augustine.mwathi wrote:

Hi can you share the delton pro mql files please. thank you
I just did back test on that EA but didn't work. so I think its files are out of date. maybe someone can share more current files. anyway thanks.

hmm Please share EA link download.I need to got it to analyze ea coding.

Can you share the mq4 file so I can analyze? Thank you.

There is one interesting expression in business: if you want to ruin their business by entrusting it to someone.
Whether it applies to robots on the stock exchange?
"Robotorgovlya" is developing very fast, and I would not give up such an assistant.
The question is, how long will an assistant to help? After all, if there are robots that must exist or appear antiroboty that will merge our deposit.
The robots are interesting trading algorithms. By combining them, you can even "hands" to take a good profit.

Hi, I looking for mql file for delton pro ea. It won't run without.

I have not used is but i want to use, where i can get it.

Everyone has seen the big DD, so noone has tested this it looks like.

Detailed Comparison · Quantitative Analysis · High Earnings Potential · Numerous Choices
Types: Popular Forex Brokers, Top 5 Forex Brokers, Top 10 Forex Brokers, Top

Is this ea the super expensive one but i heard it did not work at all.

nimama1113 wrote:

Is this ea the super expensive one but i heard it did not work at all.

Yes, it is super expensive and there is no way to ever recover your investment beside you loose equity too with it. so in my tests its a poor EA with martingale that ruins your account. Apparently there is a newer version with hedging strategy, but unfortunately i don't have it.

Practice makes perfect

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,887
  • Newest registered user: Lukas Lukelis
  • Total number of topics: 14,111
  • Total number of posts: 28,054

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.