You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

(Page 1 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: Best Broker

From beginning itself I have heard lot of neagtivity about the brokers. So who is the best  Broker to deal with? Comments are welcome.

Re: Best Broker

I used to trade in Instraforex broker previously.I am now thinking of changing my Forex broker platform.

I'm new and I was going to start with Pepperstone someone recommended it to me or not is a good broker?

I am also looking for a best broker that can provide leverage of not less than 1:500 up to unlimited capital investment size. Any one can help to suggest one?

FxPro is a best broker ever. You should go with fxpro "MT4 EA Micro account" leverage 1:500. The spreads are low. The money withdrawal  is very fast.

edwardkhoo wrote:

I am also looking for a best broker that can provide leverage of not less than 1:500 up to unlimited capital investment size. Any one can help to suggest one?

edwardkhoo wrote:

I'm using FBS. So far so good. Leverage up to 1:2000

I have been using fxpro for  last two years and I did not face any problem ever.

I have used FX broker Oanda, leverage 50:1 and they are quite good in my opinion.

Hi ...
I'm working with XM, it has been almost 19 months for now. Leverage up to 888:1 ... No commission on trades, Standard and micro accounts with lot sizes from $100,000 to 1,000 which gives you flexibility to work on any account size with very precise pip value. Easy and fast deposit and withdrawal of money. Too money transfer options. High level of free educations.
This is all what I believe about them smile
Good luck in choosing the right broker that suits you.

My best of list:
XM
Oanda
ActiveTraders
Ironfx
EXNESS

I think these brokers are very professional! Just try it.

Thanks a lot toldmi1 for the valuable information...This is really something which I would have never known unless I actually traded with both brokers.

12 (edited by symmetricltd 2015-04-01 13:01:52)

When i joined to forex platform, i have no idea to best broker chosen! then i visit to google and ask her which is the best forex broker? and got answer, opened a account with instaforex!
now happy with them.

Thank for sharing.. i will look for it as per recommended.. Hope can get the best deal

I use xm.com and i'm very happy with them, lot of bonuses and quick withdraw.

Iam with xm.com and it works fine. For me its a great broker, the bonuses are good to start.

i use alpari broker they always provide good support, among others, providing daily trading analysis and online customer support. Alpari is one of the world’s largest Forex brokers. If you not interest to trading you can invest in Alpari PAMM . The PAMM Accounts service allows investors to earn on Forex without trading on their own and managers to get additional income through efficient management of investors' funds."

I think www.alpari.com is one of the best forex brokers i have come across. Alpari is one of the world's largest forex brokers with years of experience in the domain. It provides quality services to its clients. It has a client base of over one million and still growing.

When I look for a broker, I look for a broker that's regulated - period. Any others do not even get consideration.
Even then, when you switch from Demo to live funny things can and do happen, and I am not talking about making mistakes because it's real money not virtual. A robot will trade the same irrespective, so how come the change so convenient ?
Virtual platform add-on's maybe, to manipulate the chart feeds etc, stop loss hunting, spiking, slowing down feed - it makes me wonder. I know that not all brokers are content to take their spreads and commission because they want it all. They will use all the tricks in the book to get your money.
And that's after you have been lucky enough to find a system that you can make a profit with.

Good luck swimming in the shark tank.................

sporty

When thinking about choosing a broker, it might be worthwhile remembering the Euro/CHF fiasco when certain brokers lost all their liquidity and were unable to hold stoplosses and went out of business through bad risk management.
I know who some of them are - do you?

cheers sporty

I personally use Oanda. I'm not sure if it's the best, but I'm quite happy with it up to now.

Simpy use JFD.
I and my friends have best experience with them over years.
H.

My choice is Pepperstone.

I signed up a couple weeks ago and experience has been 99% positive so far.

EXCELLENT customer service when I call (I really can't commend them more on this, they really are great), no shady business with the quotes, no problems withdrawing/depositting money (I gotta say they get withdraws processed very quickly, it asks for 48 hours but they got it done in 18-24.)

I have the razor account and the spreads are what they claim, as low as 0.1 on eurusd. but it tends to fluctuate very quickly between 0.1 and 0.9, average would be about 0.6. You pay $3.50 per 1 standard lot (100k) for a buy and to sell it another $3.50. (I don't mind since I can write off comission on tax).

I use many broker from 2012.
But I still exist use EXness broker.

Does anyone have experience with LMFX, or Questrade; LMFX seems getting a good ranking in north America at some websites.

i am using insaforex, and i think this broker good enough. you should try

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 17/01: The PZ Day Trading indicator has been specially designed
  • 17/01: Can someone recommend some outstanding metatrader tutorials?
  • 17/01: Risk aversion and risk appetite
  • 17/01: CoreFPS Robot
  • 17/01: I need tender expert
  • 17/01: Good current Broker ecn/stp outside
  • 17/01: Quale è il miglior Broker
  • 17/01: Close all order sript..
  • 17/01: scalping ?
  • 16/01: ASSAR v8
  • 16/01: 3 MA crossover
  • 16/01: RULES OF TRADING
  • 16/01: Does anyone have the scalper v7?
  • 16/01: Golden profit
  • 16/01: Golden scripts
  • 16/01: Learn and learn
  • 16/01: New Here
  • 16/01: chart overlay
  • 16/01: Blazer Remastered
  • 16/01: FXCM Longtime Customer
  • Hot Topics

• Profitable Scalper EA Free download!! (596)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (532)
  • A highly profitable Ea (344)
  • spartan bolt V6 (315)
  • Assar_03_EA (296)
  • ASSAR v8 (290)
  • 2000 pips daily (283)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (189)
  • Fap Turbo Expert Advisor is now absolutely free! (174)
  • forex hacked pro (166)
  • Forex Earth Robot (157)
  • xmt scalper (151)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (138)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (133)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (132)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (128)
  • high profit EA (128)
  • New to forex? (127)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (125)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (117)
  • Popular Topics

• Profitable Scalper EA Free download!! (47375)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (20728)
  • A highly profitable Ea (20350)
  • Assar_03_EA (13312)
  • spartan bolt V6 (12542)
  • ASSAR v8 (12474)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (11025)
  • xmt scalper (10870)
  • 2000 pips daily (10664)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (9765)
  • Fap Turbo Expert Advisor is now absolutely free! (9716)
  • forex hacked pro (9649)
  • Forex Earth Robot (9399)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (8790)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (8640)
  • WayGrow EA 1.7 (8541)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (8491)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (8005)
  • high profit EA (7896)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (7876)

• Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,790
    • Newest registered user: Jarupat DB
    • Total number of topics: 18,874
    • Total number of posts: 32,893

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.