Topic: Gold trading.

After experiencing a very deep fall for two days. Gold trying rose  after the arrival of the bargain hunter. Gold managed to break the support a few weeks ago. Gold will fall to the level of $ 1,200. Bad data from the USA plus the declining price of gold. making gold will rise again at least in the puff. Gold trend is changing its direction. It made a low of 1336$ and moved upwards trying to break through the 1400$ barrier but rebounded again. gold is actually very strongly correlated with the usdjpy. Since i believe that the usdjpy will hit 100 even though there has been a minor pull back, i would say that gold is subjected to rise. Even without looking at correlations, gold does tend to rise over time so by treating this as a temporary low point, good time to buy more. Because of sudden changing in Gold from last too many times i don't know what is exact and i am not taking interest in Gold trade right now................................

Re: Gold trading.

what you will suggest for me i am new user of forex trading which trading i should use gold or eurusd>\?

Re: Gold trading.

i have experience to gold trading, it's not suitable and risky trading for new trader, so my opinion gold trader must have many year or experience about trading and have many knowledge, analysis, and much more before.......