You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Live Forex Signal Google Chrome Extension - Forex Profits 4500 real pips last month!

(Page 1 of 6)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1 2 3 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: New to forex?

If you are new to forex you may want to start with InstaForex!

InstaForex is a best broker to use a forex scalper robot!

Unlike many brokers, InstaForex does not discriminate against scalping by placing a minimum time that a trade must be an open or minimum size that must be opened.

Click Here to register to InstaForex and Get FREE No Deposit Bonus

Re: New to forex?

hello i am Gary Pleasure to be here, i have been trading forex for about two years now

hi friends
i m shamim from india, a brand new entry in forex so pls support me
thax

Hi all, I'm "going to be rich" with Forex (i hope) ... just got accounts with Oanda and GFT Forex ... I briefly went through the forum and it looks pretty good for a newbie ... thanks to all the contributors who support the forum with the wealth of information ...

Cheers

Hi blubyrd,
You are welcome here..can I know where you  from and how many years you are trading?

6 (edited by markson 2015-03-27 15:56:31)

Greetings from India, i am rookie to Fx world and  lets hope i will survive in this crazy market.

Hi I'm new, I dispusto to learn from the more experienced trader Forum

greeting

Hi,
I am Kimo and I trade forex for about 6 years now.
Wish you all alot of positive pips :-)

I recently started Sziaztok forex. I hope I can learn from you and nyrni in the market!

Hi all. I have been trading forex for about 1 and a half years.

I would like to know of anyone that is trading fulltime either manually or with EAs and making a living from trading.

Thanks!

hello new to forex I board wanted to learn the EA, strategies and tricks --other forex thank you for your Home

Hi All..
I am Siva and new here..still learning forex..on/off for past 2 years..busted a few account already..
Hope to learn more and make some real money soon..

Hi all. I have been trading forex for about 1 and a half years.

I would like to know of anyone that is trading fulltime

hi everyone my background in trading especially EA is novice, i like to setup a EA on a live account.  I am 41 years old from NZ been trading only a year.  Use PA swing trader.strategy   Want to step up to HFT, as a multiple diversified approach.

Greetings from Northern Germany! I am working for about six months with FX. Prior to one year Binary Options, before Whom I Can Only warn urgently. With the BO broker and its affiliates Numerous earn a lot of money, the losing traders. Fawst every YouTube video is fake! Now I test intensively the MT4 platforms of different brokers who do not [/ b] in Malta, Cyprus, Gibraltar, etc. are regulated [b] and many EA`s. In the Expert Advisor I do not have long-term profit in working Robot found - no matter what the advertisers say. Now I hope to ideas and experiences of other users who are already a little farther than I.

Hi Pipmakers, bey you are trading successfully today. Well here I am to learn and share too. Thanks

Hello everyone. I am from Portugal and I am new to Forex. I enjoyed learning a lot here.

Hey! Not new to Forex but want to make money for me and my family. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

hi,

would it be possible to know how to start forex trading, how to learn it? what do you think is copy trading a good start?

thanks

20 (edited by Guybrush 2016-05-26 01:18:04)

I've been using ctrader with FXPro up till now and looks good, although I'm still fairly new and my first algorithm got caught out by the floating spreads at 10pm (GMT+1)

Was using martingale and hit the stop loss several times in a row immediately upon opening the trade. Luckily I was watching.

Now looking at the fixed spreads available on MT4.

Do most traders on here use fixed or floating spreads?

Hi all. I am new to this forum and very glad that I came to this. What I have seen so far seems to be very interesting and Iam looking forward to dive into what is available.

maybe soon i will change my broker, i think is now that is good to me, thanks

hi...thanks accept me here...im new in robots...
please guide me..if have any good ae, please tell me..hehe

Hello All. I am Kellen fr Indonesia and I am 1 year in Forex. I enjoyed learning a lot here.

Hello Im from Mexico and i have some time try whith several robots,so i hope Im going to learn more here

Pages 1 2 3 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,893
  • Newest registered user: vergouweannebritt
  • Total number of topics: 14,111
  • Total number of posts: 28,079

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.