You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Live Forex Signal Google Chrome Extension - Forex Profits 4500 real pips last month!

(Page 1 of 4)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1 2 3 4 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

1 (edited by fym415263 2015-02-06 09:57:25)

Topic: WayGrow EA 1.7

WayGrow EA 1.7 I tested well in the demo account, but the real account on the performance of the very poor, hope that we can share a better setting.

Post's attachments

waygrow_edu.mq4 22.65 kb, 117 downloads since 2015-02-06 

Re: WayGrow EA 1.7

it is need lowest spread. And broker does not like it, for one order should stay 1 min

Not at FxPro. With fxpro you can close the position in seconds. With fxpro there is no such of rules at fxpro like 1 minute to close trades.

kitgain wrote:

it is need lowest spread. And broker does not like it, for one order should stay 1 min

Perhaps the problem spreads, you can find fixed low spreads broker!

demo super real weak ja z 4000 usd zarobiłem 300% W JEDEN DZIEŃ

Is its good in real live acount . Any one run it yet or any demo test report for this EA?

this EA is good ... and i try this at demo account ... but u have to trade at ecn broker no commision ... other broker is bad ... because this eA use Trailing Stop ...

Anyone successful tested on live acc? any backtesting? hope it's running well on XM :-)

hello all, I am a fan ea scalping. I still perplexing is to choose a broker who Possessed fix spreads and Cleary regulated. I think ea based scalping necessitates brokers that have the latency of less than 1ms.

thank for you  ea    way gow   this EA is good        Thanks in advance for any input.

thank you very much. it a good ea i will try it on demo thank you

Hello all. I Waygrow now uses a week and am now exactly where I started. Little profit, and then a few losers, so this all week. This new week I'll start again with different settings.

i will try it on demo thank you mohamed rebouh form algeria ......... you are good

thanks for sharing , do you have any test results if yes please post it.

Anyone has a good results on demo or live ? Please share your results may be we can find a solution

16 (edited by TREND_SEEKER 2016-04-30 18:54:53)

This EA for  free !!!  Or what is the real story here ?
i see many traders happy with this >

Hello, very nice, thank you for this Expert works just had a question about setting this Expert How would you let

How can I get a copy of this ea a dis it for mt4?  What balance is recommended ?

Anyone has a good results on demo or live ? Please share your results may be we can find a solution

hello can you share me the preset setting for this EA? I can make it work in real account.

Hello mindenki. Azt Waygrow most használ egy héten, és én most pontosan hol kezdtem. Kis nyereség, majd néhány vesztesek, így ez a hét minden napján. Ez az új héten & # 39; ll kezdje újra a különböző beállításokat.

does this ea can run on ECN which low spread but have commission?

does this ea can run on ECN which low spread but have commission?

My friends already foward test in real account this ea..good result for demo only..in real account loss 50% in 1 days..

Can anyone recommend some ECN brokers with $0 commission in order to try this EA?  Thanks.

Pages 1 2 3 4 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,893
  • Newest registered user: vergouweannebritt
  • Total number of topics: 14,111
  • Total number of posts: 28,079

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.