You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Wall Street Forex Robots! - Verified by MT4talk Review Team!

Guaranteed Profit! Click Here to Download the Wall Street Forex Robots!

Best to use on Avatrade - Bonus up to 50% up to $20,000! Spreads from: 1 PIPs, Leverage up to 400:1!

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: GBP/USD 13.3.2014 technical depth chart...

The weakness yesterday saw the completion of a draw back break below the key support at $1.6581, that suggests additional weakness towards $1.6480. However, there has been a shot by the Cable bulls long to alter the outlook yet again. A spike higher through $1.6653 (which currently becomes the support) has dramatically improved the close to term image, with Cable currently at a 2 day high. However, a move higher than the resistance at $1.6683 is required to would take the speed back higher than the falling two hundred hour moving average and take Cable back to mid-range yet again to counsel a neutral outlook.
http://forums.babypips.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=59073&d=1394710713

Re: GBP/USD 13.3.2014 technical depth chart...

i think gbp usd now long goes down every body go on sell

today i expected that market is going up but its going down i get loss today because fundamental is saying that mrket is up buts its down i dnt knw waht happaend

yes GBP is going down and down , i have trade buy and it is very hard to close trade when in loss , what happened today is it come to buy again or up again , ok wait for that

Is any currency of any country can be traded on forex?Or just the major currensies?

gbp/usd in these days going down sell is best for next week.

GBP/USD is a very famous currency pair and in these days this pair trend is down and nobody where is end or return point

yes GBP is going down and down , i have trade buy and it is very hard to close trade when in loss

I think you use a lot of indicators in your charts, it's very hard to trade like that, you need to clean out your charts to see the price action, your market analysis may be good but these indicators avoid you to take best decisions.

10 (edited by farmabioq 2016-09-11 01:44:56)

For this week: a pick up torque to expect: you can touch 1.3410
But prospects within 30 days  in: 1.2950

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,905
  • Newest registered user: phbphi
  • Total number of topics: 14,117
  • Total number of posts: 28,099

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.