You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: 3 Entries You Should Add to Your Forex Trading Resolutions

Some of you may have already begun the year with trading resolutions in mind. For those who haven’t adopted any yet, it’s not too late! Below are some resolutions that you may find suitable for your goals.

1. Have a regular trading review
Make it a habit to review your trading. What’s great about this resolution is that you can start immediately. The start of the year is the perfect time to look back on your past trading performance.
It’s important to be completely honest with yourself when assessing your performance. Ask yourself questions such as:
    What are my trading strengths?
    What are my trading weaknesses?
    Was I able to stick to my trading plan?
    Have I achieved my past trading goals?
    What are my new trading goals?
But keep in mind, to really make the most out of trading reviews, they must be conducted regularly and frequently. For this purpose, we recommend keeping a trade journal. You can make one yourself, or you can try creating one on the BabyPips.com forum.

2. Believe in yourself
Having a positive mindset can go a long way in helping you develop and grow as a trader. In fact, a whole new branch of psychology has emerged based on positive thinking. This new area, called “positive psychology,” focuses on helping people achieve their full potential. It is very different from traditional psychology where the focus is curing mental illness.
So no matter what your bottom line looked at the end of this year, remember that you’re starting the year off with a clean slate. Take advantage of this and the additional experience and insight that you have earned from the past year. They will allow you to learn and work better, which can possibly lead to consistent profits.

3. Learn something new
While it’s all well and good to stick to a trading system that works, it’s also good for traders to learn new tricks. Read a book, follow a trader blogger with a different trading style, or read up on other trading strategies. Checking out the popular trading forums is a good place to start if you’re looking for new trading books and strategies.
What’s important is that you expand your trading skill set. Remember, to be a successful trader, you must constantly learn, adapt, and improve. You never know when the market environment will call for new trading methods!
To help with your resolutions, I recommend treating them as DAILY resolutions instead of yearly ones. It can be difficult creating and keeping this habit, but if you start with small changes and build on them as time goes on, you’ll be surprised at how achievable your goals are. You might even develop good trading habits along the way!

Re: 3 Entries You Should Add to Your Forex Trading Resolutions

i reaaly agree with you man.. trading journal is a must. with trading journal we can keep our mind to striaght to the plan, straight to the goal.. im really get a lot of benefit with trading journal. a number 3 is really should be carefull. learn about trading is really different with a trading activity. trading is work, not about learn. if we change our system to much, its really will get a bad result.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 18/01: RUBBERBANDS_3 EA
  • 17/01: In one month how much I can earn in trading?
  • 17/01: Why do people fail in forex?
  • 17/01: choosing Forex broker
  • 17/01: Are all EAs discussed here operational?
  • 17/01: Price Action Trading
  • 17/01: Forex Bollinger Band Strategy
  • 17/01: the spread trading
  • 17/01: Pairs trading
  • 17/01: spartan bolt V6
  • 17/01: Quale è il miglior Broker
  • 17/01: ASSAR v8
  • 17/01: 3 MA crossover
  • 17/01: how to win forex
  • 17/01: MACD-ADX-H1 Modified
  • 17/01: chart overlay
  • 17/01: Extremums Script
  • 17/01: Close Multiple Orders Script
  • 17/01: Quality Modeling
  • 17/01: i want use it on xau
  • Hot Topics

• Profitable Scalper EA Free download!! (596)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (532)
  • A highly profitable Ea (344)
  • spartan bolt V6 (316)
  • Assar_03_EA (296)
  • ASSAR v8 (293)
  • 2000 pips daily (283)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (189)
  • Fap Turbo Expert Advisor is now absolutely free! (174)
  • forex hacked pro (166)
  • Forex Earth Robot (157)
  • xmt scalper (151)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (138)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (133)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (132)
  • high profit EA (128)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (128)
  • New to forex? (127)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (125)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (117)
  • Popular Topics

• Profitable Scalper EA Free download!! (47465)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (20780)
  • A highly profitable Ea (20404)
  • Assar_03_EA (13358)
  • spartan bolt V6 (12662)
  • ASSAR v8 (12642)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (11052)
  • xmt scalper (10885)
  • 2000 pips daily (10702)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (9777)
  • Fap Turbo Expert Advisor is now absolutely free! (9752)
  • forex hacked pro (9686)
  • Forex Earth Robot (9414)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (8825)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (8659)
  • WayGrow EA 1.7 (8569)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (8504)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (8028)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (7908)
  • high profit EA (7907)

• Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,802
    • Newest registered user: Silvestre Lopes
    • Total number of topics: 14,080
    • Total number of posts: 27,845

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.