You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

free altredo signal

by bestkid321

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 18 of 18)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages Previous 1 16 17 18

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Re: Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement

with all this testimonial i well convinced that is a good EA that will not put hole in a traders pocket. so i cant wait to have it and test it.

dear traders,
Can i have the download page and the full setting of this Ea because i will read to roll soon. i cant wait to start enjoying all this Eas. i strongly believe that no Ea can give me negative because the more negative the money i make.

I have the same problem, i used Super Signal Scalper on real cent account, but i am not allowed, the EA is shuting down.
On the demo account work fine, i mean it's start ok.

I have membership plan payed with chrome extension installed and opened on the same pc.

Can help me somebody ?

Thak you.

Cezar Tabac wrote:

I have the same problem, i used Super Signal Scalper on real cent account, but i am not allowed, the EA is shuting down.
On the demo account work fine, i mean it's start ok.

I have membership plan payed with chrome extension installed and opened on the same pc.

Can help me somebody ?

Thak you.

Cezar Tabac and other forum members,

You people need to start reading seriously.

Either you are active on the forum and have a minimum 25 useful forum posts (not garbage posts to say hello and thank you and other bullshits) and you can download any attached files from the forum. Or you can buy the MT4talk EA Downloader Chrome Extension if you don't want to be active. 

The EA Downloader Chrome  Extension not give you any EA license only give you unlimited download access even if you are not active on the Fourm. MT4talk EA downloader is NOT a Forex robot legal or something.

So I'm ask you now if you don't want to get banned from the forum then stop this nonsense talk. This is a last warning.

Thanked for the post: Cezar Tabac

I want to know more about this EA?

Like how much it gain during a month?

Maximum drawdown?

Minimum deposit needed?

Which is the best account type to use this EA?

Does any user have live results?

I do not see the Robo file. I only see one PNG image file.

Could you check and let me know where is the file that I can use to install?

Thank you for your attention, I'll be waiting for you.

jay007hot3 wrote:

Hello everybody ! here is i got one trade in my Demo account from Super Signal Scalper Ea , It is working real and see result , I will post my each and every trade screen shot to know how this EA is working , Before real account ...I am waiting more trade in my account ...so i am ready to Deposit and trade in real ......please reply me,  your comments most welcome

first post this ea ex4 file ....and show result ....some time to work in real account to ea but no one is good ..

Where is the EA here? Or a link to the EA. I can't seem to find the EA. Someone post it here I need to download  it

Where is the ea file. you did not attached. you are just saying more. but did not attach the ea so every one can test it.

Pages Previous 1 16 17 18

You must login or register to post a reply

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,785
  • Newest registered user: sello
  • Total number of topics: 10,477
  • Total number of posts: 35,406

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.