You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Can we be rich from forex trading in short time

Topic: Can we be rich from forex trading in short time

Forex trading is very risky business. If you will try to earn profit from this business quickly. Than may your account all balance will be finished in short time. So understand this business how it will work. Share your opinion.

Re: Can we be rich from forex trading in short time

Generally, it’s not possible by manual way! But, as aninvestor it’s very possible if you follow a reliable automatic way or a pro trader! I have no knowledge on Forex business but last night I made 15K profit from 4$ capital, yes I use Social Trading Service of trade-24.com broker, here I get so many golden opportunities of making real profit! Besides, no problem with big withdrawal’s!

The shorter the time the more is the risk. I don't think that setting the goal of making quick money is a viable option if you want to be in profit over the long term.

That's the truth.
Many got it wrong here
The only way is patience

There will be wins and losses
The only way is using good strategy

Eliastroy wrote:

The shorter the time the more is the risk. I don't think that setting the goal of making quick money is a viable option if you want to be in profit over the long term.

No. You can not be rich from trading in short time. To be rich by doing forex, first you have to be expert in the art of trading. And to be expert, you have to aquire proper trading knowledge and also practical experience in trading. After that you need decent capital. But yes, compared to other by doing forex you can get rich quickly. At present I'm trading with a regulated ECN broker to be specific Jmfinancial.Eu. It gives top class administrations to it's clients. It has moment withdrawal and deposit office. It executes the trade without reqouting advertisement it has 23 liquidity suppliers.

No, I think that it is not easy to earn money in the forex market within a short time. Because as far as I have traded I have understood one thing is that forex is a very complex, volatile and risky market area. One requires sufficient time to understand the market and track all the elements of forex trading and must possess enough knowledge, skills and expertise to become rich in forex market.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,697
  • Newest registered user: horacewh
  • Total number of topics: 11,301
  • Total number of posts: 37,060

Online users: 1,989 guests, 172 Members:

2trade2win, abbas97, abrindusa, abyscorphie, adal, addat, Aderike Ajikobi, admin, afoladi950101, akandug, Akhilesh Vishwakarma, akinnusiabayomi, Al Razi, alejo.2511, Allan Rubini, Andrew Kyselov, andydrae67, Anju Jose, AnthonyT, Athibet Chaiharwong, atillaalar14, auricchiocamillo, axel7969, babaluscalin, Bandeauman Gjc RG, betuboxem, BL Mehdi, Boonchoke Intarapanya, boudy445, bvtminehut, Capitals Forex, carlao2077, Cashkill23, Cavendish, cbeert, choon1992, chris1961GR, Cihangir Batur, crootster, cruelzhang, da72ta, defin8, deprofiters, DIONIGIMARC, dlaminqk, dntleon, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, doyathink, dumisawhite, dvoican12, dvorynen, Eakapun, Emuura91, etiennehogue77, evert, Felix Afo, fercruzhen, firebreathz, fixedtrader, fj27903, FloridaTraderLLC, flsekme, fordrimik, Forex Stock Trading, Forexminer Pro, freezyabe, fridgefx, gaebler79, Gaspard, giomantov21, giuntini, Globalsam, gofire, Gosta Strom, horacewh, hridoy.mizan1, Hukman, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, ian.kungu, idongjunchen, Inconito75, Ja De Constantine, jameskehed, jaysonajax, Jeevu Githiga, jhosemar, Jirka Svoboda, Jordan Pritchett, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, kokonaingko7785, kozura, laszlolukee, LCS68, Leandroleri, Leomessi16, liyahath17021979, lozovshu, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, majidlovio, Makari, Matimba Magaraba Junior-Pty, maxheadroom, mehranfx, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, mohammedarith, Mossie, mt4talk, nalpalbx08, ok520000350, ozsah98, pasensio100, Patcharapon Kuanchom, patmut102, pblam, petrospetrouanis, Polop, polux29, Prabu M, Pradeep BT, premiumfxsignals1984, prianpatel678, Rahul Kalal, Rain Forest, ramialam95, Renato Abritta Zacarias, reynier.punisher.barnard, Ricky Van Der Matos, rizayadi, rochellebrown30, ropy.aces, rzsster, Sachin Tajane, Sagunthala Divya, samabiong, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, sergeik, Serwar7896, shajahan2307, silaphoplove, sivahemantha, sivaram291, skycsammy15, soldado777, Spacca, ssehrat, stephenor, sunlky87, tamaragist97, Taposki99, thuvang, timbetapontos10, topcat275, Trade_geek, tropezia, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Victoriano, Waldo Aucamp, wave0605, webstersalum1, why, Windy Miller, xperts, ヒート テット パイング, 刘昆仑

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.