You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

A few of the principles that I trade by

Topic: A few of the principles that I trade by

#1     Do not let your account get wiped: When I started trading, I traded $1000 at 0.01 (volume).This helped me to get used to the
         emotions that goes with trading, without getting my account wiped within a few days. When I got more used to the trading I
         moved the volume up 0.01 at a time. In the beginning you will not make money, but stick with it and the money will come.
#2    Trade as if you have someone you have to give account to. I told myself that I have a very angry boss to whom I have to give
        account to if I made a stupid trade. This helped me to make sure of my trades; else my boss is going to fry my behind.
#3    A good system is better than immediate cash flow: When you did your homework, believe in your trade and yourself, even if it
        does not give an immediate cash reward.

I trust that this will help you as much as it helped me.

Happy trading

Re: A few of the principles that I trade by

thanks a lot for the helpful post. I think I will try your system very soon to make sure that it works as you claim. A lot of people claim a lot of things in forex which ends up not working. I hope yours work

3 (edited by Jordan Pritchett 01-01-18 11:15:03)

It is true that each trader follows his own principle whiletrading. As forex market is a volatile and highly competitive market I follow the given:
1. I prefer to trade with major pairs, as USD is the most common currency around the globe.
2. Working as a scalper with small lots.
3. Trying to properly utilize stop loss orders and trailing stop.
4. Maintaining a trade routine in order to evaluate my own performance on a   weekly basis.

Broker is most important thing in forex market. Every trader needs a good trust worthy broker as their trading partner. Traders have to be emotionless and stick to their trading plan. If traders trade with emotion they cannot be success in forex market. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker I Vanuatu. It is provide me best trading tolls and facilities like low tight spreads high leverage etc.

your own principles is the key 

making money in market is like riding unleashed furious (crezy) bull and catching money while riding him

so go by your own principles because no one knows what perfect way is

Discipline....Discipline.....Discipline.....Discipline!! Once you have your trading plan, plan your trade and trade your plan. Traders sometimes change the strategy because they had one losing trade just to lose more trades. Not so?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,810
  • Newest registered user: bayoumy_ahmed
  • Total number of topics: 11,303
  • Total number of posts: 37,075

Online users: 1,847 guests, 165 Members:

2013159948, 2trade2win, 4xsky, 8948, abrindusa, Adler42, admin, Akrapon Eiamsombat, Al Razi, Allan Rubini, alone_86174, alpepez, alr7ooom, amran4511, angel.mayor, Anju Jose, Anjum Khan, AnthonyT, aprice220466, auricchiocamillo, axel7969, ayfabulous, bayoumy_ahmed, caballoblanc, Camila Marinho, cbocceda, Cesar Rio, chris1961GR, cristian, crosszone13, cruelzhang, CRW23, csampath1992612, david795g, davidgoaf, dillansym, DomCount12, Donovan Sissing, Dorian Cozier, druzhba78, dumisawhite, dvorynen, e.sanchez.trading, Eakapun, ego1155, ElGuri, elimarz, Enoch Ngwenya, feculanec, FloridaTraderLLC, Forum Admin, freezyabe, gaebler79, gd2608, giomantov21, giu480, Globalsam, Gosta Strom, hiltomclaudemoore, Homik, horacewh, hunt4pp, huynhngochai, iregold, jhane600, jilpangs, jlhtrader, Joe0013, john.alphaindia, joneswla, Jose Pereira Garcia, jozmik, jplute, judeekatherinexx, juniorassou, kfrankey1963, Khaled Azaiez, Kojo Bame, Leandroleri, Litesh Ingale, luca&DG, machs_nochmal, Makari, mampanl, mauricefausto, maxheadroom, mehmoodkhan0332, Miguel Di Vietri, mikemeng, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, motlatjo.pheeha, muratoncupatent, Myle Krys, nakatama1, nesanherba, nguyentrieuit, nicholaswilliams123, Nico Bilio, Noblebenny, omama406, OTmane Chegrani, owaby, paddyninja1306, padronrar, Pegaso, philipbarnard2, Piotr Wójtowicz, Polop, Prabath Nirmal, r4dr4d, Rain Forest, ramialam95, rcshadman, reynier.punisher.barnard, ripefx, rochellebrown30, rzsster, Sachin Tajane, Sai Srikar, samson.adeyemieng, Sandeep Ratha, saqib, Sarifah Sama, sasikumar450, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, serctes, Serwar7896, shajahan2307, Shalom2017, siuladerom, siung0910, sivaram291, skorokhodoff4, soltern, suchart, sultan501, sunganidon, Švihák Lázeňský, tango9673, Tanty Mulyani, tevinwisdom, Thuy Mai Van, timbetapontos10, Toe Tet Aung, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tuvix2, ueuktfd, uzobusy11, Valie, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victoriano, Vignesh Kumar, Vinoj Mno, Viraj Tharindu, Vo Gi, vodafone2066, vosvoc, why, yarofefuna, yikailin, zangar, zethgroup, 葉哲瑋

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.