You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

     Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

 

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

helo ea

by Saurabh Verma


Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Posts: 8
Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

Topic: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

I'm sharing with you this EA that I found that uses martingale. In the tests it was profitable, I hope you can test it better.


https://mt4talk.com/img/m/6549/5a94782dc8c785.75466573.png

Post's attachments

EA - Budak Ubat v1.51.ex4 35.96 kb, 76 downloads since 2018-02-26 

Share

Trade with small deposit on leverage 1:3000! Deposit less, win more...

Minimum deposit $5. Try your Forex robots with leverage 1:3000.

You can test most Forex robots on Live FBS account (leverage 1:3000) with minimum $20.


2 (edited by dacd 02-27-18 21:23:32)

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

Hello, I would like to know if it is too risky, the martingale does not convince me. Perhaps there are less dangerous settings.

Share

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

dacd wrote:

Hello, I would like to know if it is too risky, the martingale does not convince me. Perhaps there are less dangerous settings.

i use and big profits

Share

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

Thanks for your sharing, but it is a martingale EA and maybe be very dangerous...

Share

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

When trading using martingale EA, you need to close monitor your order, and preferably know when to exit. advisable to look at the bigger timeframe as the price direction so you know when to cut loss.

Share

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

kraozen wrote:
dacd wrote:

Hello, I would like to know if it is too risky, the martingale does not convince me. Perhaps there are less dangerous settings.


i use and big profits

Kindly show your results on your live account

Share

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

AnthonyT wrote:
kraozen wrote:
dacd wrote:

Hello, I would like to know if it is too risky, the martingale does not convince me. Perhaps there are less dangerous settings.


i use and big profits

Kindly show your results on your live account

Yeah let's see results on live account, then we will believe this 69% profit

Share

Re: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51

I have seen it's performance on live account, and so far the robot is making steady profits monthly. I will get approval from the account owner to post later if he consents.

Share

Posts: 8

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply


 

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.


Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.