You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Live Forex Signal Google Chrome Extension - Forex Profits 4500 real pips last month!

(Page 1 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Registered members can download over 5000 forex robots and over 8000 forex indicators!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Topic: DID EA really work?

please if anyone have a real EAs that works
Let him share it please

Re: DID EA really work?

ea is not a problem, the real problem is how things are working with that ea. ea is mostly in extension .ex4, we need to know how it worked before put its in real acc

nordindeli wrote:

ea is not a problem, the real problem is how things are working with that ea. ea is mostly in extension .ex4, we need to know how it worked before put its in real acc

That EA have a set file created butthet file it's change from day to day depending on market movement

Many EA's need specific settings, and some need to be optimized regularly.

in my opinion mannual trading is best
most people does not know to use EA
properly

if good ea exist why people won't share it?
selling an ea is a non sense

Yes it's working but with conditions

- a robot has a minimum deposit in combinaison with lot size and account type micro, standard ecn
- you have to withdraw all profit day after day.

in my opinion EA trading is best
most people does not know to use EA
properly

good ea exist and people
must selling an it not download for free

I did not find good ea   for free download. Why people are so stupid?

Why a robot has a minimum deposit in combinaison with lot size and account type micro, standard ecn
Why you have to withdraw all profit day after day.

yes because they test it with wrong conditions and they lose so they say it not working. sometimes we search for a big profit with small deposit and we use big lot size .

we have to think with percentage.

for example 100$ micro account with lot 0.1 it s not working you need 1000$. it you use 0.01micro lot with 100$ it s will work, but it gives you less than 1$ profit per day, it seems not a lot but in fact it is a lot, it s 1% profit per day so 20$ per month it s 20% profit monthly

If a robot works properly one, two days, week ore month after what - big losess

Why in one system (MT4) robot can work properly one month in another only one week?

Why and When many EA's needs   to be optimized regularly specific settings

I can conclude - after 50 free download EA investigation   only 2 works properly 3 weeks

it s because of big moves of price.

for example martingale robot open lots after lots. for example: 0.1, 0.1, 0.18, 0.25,0.38 ...; untill 2 3 5 till it s accumulate may be 15 or 20 micro lot so if there is a big move without a real correction it will lose you.

forty seven  free dowloaded  EA fired demo accounts in one week. Account  size - 1000 Euros

How  for martingale robot open lots 0.1, 0.1, 0.18, 0.25,0.38  change to 0.01, 0.018, 0.025. There are very bib lots and needs a big account. Thank you

1000$ is very small for ea if you are in standard account.

I am working with experts advisors for a year and they really work. You just need to know what are they doing when you take it from internet and then know how to optimize and put it together with some others to create a good and diversificated team

Presently am using EA, and manual. but i rely on EA the most. what i do by combing ea and manual is that i let the ea give me the signal which open with a 0.01 lot size and take profit, so i now enter the same trade manually with a big lot,depending on your equity eg 1.00. this help me to over come emotion which is one of the main killer in forec

Ea should be test at least 3 moth.. god ea always provide good result sure. thumbs up. test before live trade. tayor.. smile

what is this offline how do it offline scalper tell me all plesa

how do it setting am can  not it is help me

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 7,895
  • Newest registered user: Aravind Raj
  • Total number of topics: 14,113
  • Total number of posts: 28,091

By posting a message, you automatically agree to the Forum Rules and Privacy Policy.