We value your privacy, and want to make sure you’re aware of your options to control your data on MT4talk Forex forum. We’ve recently made updates to our Privacy and Cookies Policy to increase transparency and comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We encourage you to read our policies in full, but here are some highlights of what’s changed:
- Added information to our Privacy and Cookies Policy about the types of data that we collect, the ways in which we use it, and the measures we take to keep your data safe.
- Added new choices for members to manage their privacy.
- Added new choices for members to update their profile. (new choices are available at Profile / Identity)
- Added new choices for members to update their forum settings. (new choices are available at Profile / Settings)
- Added new choices for members to delete any of their forum topics or posts.
- Added new choice for members to delete their forum account.
The updates to our policies are affected from May 25, 2018. Thank you for being part of the MT4talk Forex Forum.
If you have any problem or a question, please contact: email@example.com