You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

NOTE to all MT4talk forum members: If you are using a Forex robot, it's highly recommended that you use a very fast Forex VPS! Click here for a very fast Forex VPS!

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

up and down indicator

by allenjnior

forex bolan

by Dequan Ivory Jackson

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 6)

Pages 1 2 3 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by losex 10-06-14 08:57:46)

Tiger EA

Topic: Tiger EA

The Expert Advisor determines buy and sell based on Moving Averages, it also uses ADX and RSI.
its is very useful EA.
Test result
https://c.mql5.com/18/30/results1.png

https://c.mql5.com/18/30/results2.png

Post's attachments

tiger.mq4 6.79 kb, 159 downloads since 2014-09-27 

Re: Tiger EA

Ohhh   Back test is very best.  how to setting this ea ,time frame ,pair.

thank very much

Please help me.  i put this ea to Folder Expert and closed MT and run again for test but not have error for this ea....
Please help and inform us how it work

Wow, the backtest is very impressive and 100% win. Looks a very promising expert advisor i am testing it on demo now.

Just for your information the Expert Advisor should be use on a EUR/USD daily chart with a stop loss of 5000.

Hi,

This ea is great, but drawdown is too high, and stop loss is 5000. It is like no stop loss then.

Any ways to improve this ea to reduce drawdown and stop loss down to 200 pips?

Thanks

James

jamesphuc wrote:

Hi,

This ea is great, but drawdown is too high, and stop loss is 5000. It is like no stop loss then.

Any ways to improve this ea to reduce drawdown and stop loss down to 200 pips?

Thanks

James

You are very right jamesphuc. The stop loss is too high.

yes that clear the stop loss is too high for this ea can anyone share how it is working?
thanks.

Hi,

Can we use this ea with other pairs instead of EURUSD alone?

Also, can we use lower time-frame such as: 1h or 4h, and reduce the stop loss by HALF?

Anybody can do backtesting from last year up to now on 1h or 4h and see whether the max drawdown can be reduced down to 25% - 30%?

Thanks for sharing more information here.

James

valent wrote:

Just for your information the Expert Advisor should be use on a EUR/USD daily chart with a stop loss of 5000.

i tested this ea on exness on h1 time frame but it has very high drawdown not a good one for short term traders

Pages 1 2 3 6 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.