You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

NOTE to all MT4talk forum members: If you are using a Forex robot, it's highly recommended that you use a very fast Forex VPS! Click here for a very fast Forex VPS!

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

up and down indicator

by allenjnior

forex bolan

by Dequan Ivory Jackson

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

The power of hedging

Topic: The power of hedging

Many hedge fund managers today have forgotten what it means to hedge and that is probably why so many are going "belly up" in the lackluster market of today. Hedging properly requires diversification in your portfolio - you select different trading instruments, some which may succeed, some which may not, but as a diversified portfolio, a well-designed hedge position should win in any market. In our White Swans 99 mirror signal EA, available through mql5.com, you will see that we have designed a very powerful algorithm that simultaneously hedges a portfolio across the forex and CFD markets, covering direct shares across the globe, bonds, metals, commodities, indexes, currencies; all from one integrated signal. Check us out sometime (find us on a search). Happy to help Forum members to succeed!

Re: The power of hedging

Automatically avoid news data, including interest rate meeting, speech and non-agricultural, avoid market indicators lag blind approach produce loss;

Hedging has been recognized by a lot of investors, however, as I continually read a lot of blogs I have found 3 basic principle when you are using hedging as a strategy:

1.Hedging strategy is design to avoid loss more that to provide profit.
2.You hedge to reduce rick of loss in volatile market
3.When you hedge, option is the best hedging tools but not the only method.

Whatever, it is! Hedging trading style is not appropriate forme; because it looks too complicated to use! I need a net income here, and I am not interested to block my live trading capital! On the other hand, my profitable trading strategy produces only scalping and swing trading entry points, as a result I use mainly these 2 trading styles in my live account! During Asian session I mainly use scalping trading style, but trade-24.com broker allows all kind of trading styles including hedging!

5 (edited by michaelbronislav 04-20-17 04:39:18)

Well, hedging is not applicable to all investors, mostly it's base in their own decision, it's more like of or comparable to an insurance policy wherein you want to protect your asset, not on the possible negative things that could happen, but to lessen the impact of the event. In terms of investment positions,hedging or hedging strategies in general is to minimize loss when the market is volatile. however, the downside of hedging to reduce risk is that it often reduces potential profits also..

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.