You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

NOTE to all MT4talk forum members: If you are using a Forex robot, it's highly recommended that you use a very fast Forex VPS! Click here for a very fast Forex VPS!

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

FxSCALPING

by viktor0

Accurate Indicator

by imetimex

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

what is the best broker?

Topic: what is the best broker?

what is the best broker? i use roboforex but withdrawel i have to use skrill but i wont

Re: what is the best broker?

I guess the best broker depends on where in the world you are and which one you can trade with. I'm in Europe and I am happy with this one http://icmarkets.com/?camp=6416

FXCM is considered good but you can check into Instaforex also. I prefer broker with best leverage

4 (edited by yvescabral16 09-16-16 22:56:37)

Consider open account in a NFA (if you are from US), FCA (UK) or ASIC (AU) reguleted broker like FXCM, Plus500, ActivTrades, USGFX, ValuTrades... And go away from CySec regulated brokers in first place, because of their weak regulatory action. In second, find a broker with good spreads, good costumer support, STP/ECN execution, low slippage, no comissions. I use ActivTrades, but all that I have mentioned are great and reliable brokers.

is very difficunt find one very good is a jungle mmm  mmmm  mmmm  mmm mm mmm angry

Is there someone that has expririence with Activetrades ? It is an English broker

Please don’t rate any kinds of brokers which you have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online retail broker in this market place and most of them are found to be scams.

According to my trading experience I can rate only TempleFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any investments. So, I feel comfortable for all time with great secure when trading. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use any kinds of trading techniques.

Right now, I am into this Forex community. They are Cysec approved so no need to worry.

If you want to get maximal result by this market place besides good trading knowledge you have to make sure the credible trading broker, as the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, as a scalper now I am great comfortable with TempleFX which is real STP Execution and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here including lowest trading spreads I can use my any kinds of trading strategies with scalping that brings profit in a short time.

I can tell you by giving this blog I have read: itrader-commodities.com, this blog written something good and I have felt that this one gave me the best understanding of a good broker.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.