You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

helo ea

by Saurabh Verma

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

[Req] Actiongold ea .

Topic: [Req] Actiongold ea .

Hello everyone.

I found this great EA for trading the XAUUSD pair or Gold. The name of the EA is called Actiongold EA. I found the .ex4 file on a Russian website no .mq4 file unfortunately. I also did a google search for the EA and it is actually being sold on mql5 website for 899.00 USD . I saw the backtest report for this EA there and the results look great. I conducted my own back test and the results are very similar to that on the mql5 web page. I will include screen shots in attachments to this post including the EA.

I am unable to trade the EA in a forward testing environment because the EA is provided for by mql5 and they must have a special lock on the EA or something. Can anyone educate this EA below so that we can use it on live accounts.

Thank you MT4 Talk masters

Here Are the Attachments:

Post's attachments

actiongold ea 1.jpg 96.59 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

actiongold ea 2.jpg 101.6 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

actiongold.ex4 14.65 kb, 3 downloads since 2016-10-03 

Trade with small deposit on leverage 1:3000! Deposit less, win more...

Minimum deposit $5. Try your Forex robots with leverage 1:3000.

You can test most Forex robots on Live FBS account (leverage 1:3000) with minimum $20.

Re: [Req] Actiongold ea .

hi
yes its obviously the ea is for sold. that is why the creator locks the ea. usually for market ea, its hard to find the version of the mq4 file for the ea

Re: [Req] Actiongold ea .

What results do you get with the EA. Is it worth buying for 899. I am interested.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.