You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

What about XM.COM

Topic: What about XM.COM

hi

i am with xm six months now. the system is good and fast, work very fine. the unique problem is the spread that is not very good unless web open their zero account whers there is commissions and standard lot size wich not good if we are benginner with a small deposit

Re: What about XM.COM

anyway xm give insurance pips. which cover after trade. u can have additonal capital while trade at xm. you can trade happyli while trade. coz there have insurnce capital to caover our trading . that good. thumbs up.

I heard they don't have regulations as a broker, but I'm also trading with them, yea the spreads are not very good and also big swaps but on the other hand there is loyality system... I'm thinking about moving to another broker

I've demo account with XM and no problem...I would like to know how to they behave in real, especially in case of withdrawal.
Thanks

if you dont confident you can try exness.com, fbs.com blackbullmarket.com. god will they will pay. my opinion only tq.

Xm spread are high compare to other brokers yet they are good for investor and long term traders i traded with them and requested withdrawals and received in time. Good broker but not good for scalping and day traders.

I used XM before, but due to their high spread, I stop my trading with them. But my friend who still use XM told me, they are facing servers problem. But the problem is not too bad. Correct me if i'm wrong.

This is really great, we appreciate the info thank you so much for the good job

i try using demo account for testing purpose. so far their service is very good. execution also fast.

I dont see any link that we can download your ea. maybe you forget to put the link here

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,756
  • Newest registered user: kingnalza
  • Total number of topics: 10,467
  • Total number of posts: 35,384

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.