You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

EA Based on Trend Follower

Topic: EA Based on Trend Follower

Up\Buying

ENTER: First of all we wait for the signal up arrow
GUPPY MMA: The green lines should be above the red ones! The green, red and yellow lines should consistently point upwards. All lines should move in the same direction!
LAGUERRE: The line of the Laguerre indicator should cross the 0.15 level bottom-up.
MACD: This is important! The MACD should be above 0 at the moment of signal.

Post's attachments

FT_TrendFollower.mq4 12.17 kb, 19 downloads since 2014-10-26 

Recommended by Admin:

Try this EA on CENT Account, STANDARD or ZERO Spread Account!

Also, try this EA on a live account with $3500 FREE Forex Money!

Your EA must run 24 hours a day 5 days week! Try this Very Fast Forex VPS!

Re: EA Based on Trend Follower

sorry I didnt get it. could you elaborate plz?

This Ea will Auto trade or Manuanl trade or Mixed trade. Thanks

can you provide any back test or forward test report

Please inform in more details, then a new trader can understand this indicators, like me.

zeb19855 wrote:

Please inform in more details, then a new trader can understand this indicators, like me.

Can i use it without VPS ? and how much we can earn with this Ea ? any body income statement ?

Yes me too , i can not understand about this , please some one explan me

please see these points then you all will be able to understand
on the graph it will show...

NTER: First of all we wait for the signal up arrow
GUPPY MMA: The green lines should be above the red ones! The green, red and yellow lines should consistently point upwards. All lines should move in the same direction!
LAGUERRE: The line of the Laguerre indicator should cross the 0.15 level bottom-up.
MACD: This is important! The MACD should be above 0 at the moment of signal.

jay007hot3 wrote:
zeb19855 wrote:

Can i use it without VPS ? and how much we can earn with this Ea ? any body income statement ?

hi jay007hot3,
if you use without vps then it will give you some profit but there has some loss posibility because you have to be active for 24 hours a day.
thanks.

hello is it EA or indicator ? what is this actually ?

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,779
  • Newest registered user: aymaner122
  • Total number of topics: 11,303
  • Total number of posts: 37,066

Online users: 1,784 guests, 145 Members:

26rah3009h, 2trade2win, 4xsky, adilloadam6, admin, Adriano Luis Reckziegel, AL Dossary, Al Razi, Allan Rubini, Alvin Cardona, am53investing, Amine Belhoussein, angel.mayor, Anjum Khan, Antonino Levatino, aprice220466, axel7969, aymaner122, baldur100, bamusahasan, Bandeauman Gjc RG, bcbulut, billapk, boubou852, bwadd100, cbocceda, charoenchol, chris1961GR, Chyka, cruelzhang, csampath1992612, Daraku, Dario Torres, Darshana Samaraweera, delfin20, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, dotisatay, dvorynen, eagan, Eakapun, ElGuri, Enoch Ngwenya, f.fanoodi, feculanec, FloridaTraderLLC, fridgefx, gaebler79, gerchu, Gid Omo, giu480, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gnyba, gofire, Gosta Strom, h4rry0, histeven, horacewh, hugob, huynhngochai, iamkazi2050, idongjunchen, Inconito75, invest59, Jeevu Githiga, jhane600, jo24, Joe0013, johanlourens, john.alphaindia, jplute, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, Kenny Gonzalez, kmabeleng3, kozura, lawrence.jrt, LCS68, Litesh Ingale, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, mahmedmuhumed, Makari, makubbu, mampanl, Mannekenpips, mauricefausto, maxheadroom, mazer_sultan, mikedyke, Mohamed Rhanim, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, Myle Krys, nacu, nakatama1, nguyentrieuit, njgn.patrick, pblam, Piotr Wójtowicz, pitbull0525, Prabath Nirmal, r4dr4d, radenovgroup, rage.riffs, Ravi Deneshwary, Rey David Chuba Chibuzor, rochellebrown30, RUETTA, Ryan Dwyer, Sachin Tajane, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Shabalala, Shafi Ullah, shahbaz.star333, shajahan2307, sprizzon, ssehrat, suchart, Švihák Lázeňský, Taposki99, thetradersway, To Gabes, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tps1911, tsuwahas2017, Tuấn Lee, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Varanna Binarhamad, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Vinicio Aragon, vosvoc, waelas33ad, Whale, whxx, why, xaukiller, xperts, yusupsu25, zangar, Симеон Иванов, สนธิชัย บอย สุวรรณปักษิน

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.