Embed topic to your site

ASSAR v8

Topic: ASSAR v8

I found this EA on internet and I have done some tests.
It is a amazing EA.

Post's attachments

ASSAR V8.ex4 56.45 kb, 1088 downloads since 2016-10-15 

Highly recommended by the MT4talk Team!

Re: ASSAR v8

I have done a test in EURUSD on M1 of 2016.01.01 to 2016.10.11 with initial deposit of $ 100
See results

Post's attachments

EURUSD 2016.01.01 to 2016.10.11 M1.png 25.87 kb, 509 downloads since 2016-10-15 

Thanked for the post: Jean Dupuis, viero37, Misty Horivak, mutuvaleriu, timbetapontos10

hi there guys, ok ive heard of this ea.....canc you tell me something, what indicator and parametres does it use beciase im stumped as to how it can work thatd well

i want to download files but i can't until i want see result of ea assar

hi there your brain forex, is there anyway that you could take a screen shot of the results???

ok so ive downlaoded and tested this ea......basically....it dosnt make any trades........ive tested different time frames, different assets.....nothing

Thanked for the post: Mix Lin

Este expert advisor funciona al tick o es un openprice, a mi tampo me hace trades.

Thanked for the post: wac99786

I want to text it myself it seems good i been trying to get a Ea like this

thank you for this expert. i will try it in the demo account and hope it will work well.

I have it and according to the backtest period works very well or very badly. Even so I have put in demo and so far has not made me a single operation. It does not seem just as it appears in the video. who would work well in demo could say that the parameters used, to see if that is the reason