You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

free altredo signal

by bestkid321

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 3)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

TRUE LIVE EA TESTING

Topic: TRUE LIVE EA TESTING

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/autoscalper/1863785
First week result....didn't used VPS. Manually switch on/off EA. Need more times to prove.

"Work hard and stay humble then reach your goal"

Re: TRUE LIVE EA TESTING

Yesterday was a hard day although I got beyond what i expected,almost breaking down...today try to slow down.

Right now, I am test new setting H1 HUNTER with High Risk Money Management on demo account. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/DIKIHENDARYANTO

Can you share your system with pairs and time frame.
Thank you

5 (edited by langlanghendaryanto 11-28-16 07:39:04)

I am sorry, i can't share it right now. This EA still under forward test, running since 15 nov 2016...need more time to prove. I am testing with money management Low,Medium,High risk...and considering minimum deposit. Every day I evaluate the results and reset indicators. Another reason why I don't want to share it now because a lot of EA disappointing. They distribute EA without any substantiation in the forward test. Just nonsense backtest that does not guarantee future result. And don't judge EA with backtest or by using it only for a few days. You need to understand how it works. EA's performance depends on trader. This EA ever burnt my account but  it's my fault. I will fix it. Please understand my reasons...I will share it when the test complete. ..joint me at my link and watch it day by day.

Now....show time, my VPS activated, it will be unstoppable forward test ...http://www.myfxbook.com/members/DIKIHENDARYANTO

Avoid today High Impact News.
7:30pm    EUR ECB President Draghi Speaks
8:15pm    USD ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
Live account has been stopped, only demo account still running to see how EA reaction on News. OP after News.

ok rest all will be some other day........... max i will post before this month end hope this indicator not post here

9 (edited by langlanghendaryanto 11-30-16 15:19:28)

A new way has started..Trade with tradeworks, creating strategy based on bollingerbands signal. Let's see future result with forward test on demo account...https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/trade-tradeworks/1873491

To day I have an idea!! I am setting  EA for short  term,mid term and long term. It represents high, medium and low risk...maybe it represents all style trade too. I put it all together with initial deposit $ 2500 on demo account. I also have an EA only for GBP/USD with news filter but i never test it because my VPS only for two account MT4, maybe anyone interesting?just post your email and FB account here, i will invite you with my FB group "FX WARRIORS". It's free...no scam...no bullshit.

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FREE FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,769
  • Newest registered user: pio
  • Total number of topics: 10,471
  • Total number of posts: 35,396

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.