You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Any Body Tell me about Good Stragty

Topic: Any Body Tell me about Good Stragty

Hi Friends

any body tell me about a good and profit able stragty any helpp from any side

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

Re: Any Body Tell me about Good Stragty

According to my past experience, i am going to share with you my own strategy for best forex trading that is 4h time frame. You should enter in the market for trading on the basis of 4h TF. In this regard, you have to wait for going to put entry for the first two 4h time frames. After the end of second 4h time frame, you should go for entry in the same direction as was in the second 4h time frame.

If you are new to forex.then u should not be too impatient. Forex is a very complex business,you can only learn this with hard work.You have to give 3-4 months to become a trader.

I can share a 10 pips strategy with you.open m15 chart of any pair and select bar chart in mt4 then you need to see high and high and low and low when you see consecutive 2 candles making high and high or low and low then buy or sell for 10 pips respectively

i think higher time frame like 4 hour time frame is safe for trading.

There are very many manual trading strategies in this forum.Have you checked themp

valent wrote:

There are very many manual trading strategies in this forum.Have you checked themp

No,In which section of the forum are they located?

hassan_ali757 wrote:
valent wrote:

No,In which section of the forum are they located?

You can check many manual trading strategies on this link http://mt4talk.com/viewforum.php?id=31

azaib77 wrote:

i think higher time frame like 4 hour time frame is safe for trading.

yes i am agree with you because on higher time there is less noise than on lower time frame.But for scalping lower time frames are required

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,644
  • Newest registered user: h_tayren
  • Total number of topics: 10,453
  • Total number of posts: 35,312

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.