You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

helo ea

by Saurabh Verma

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Build a Profitable Trading Portfolio using my EA (Free to Use)

Topic: Build a Profitable Trading Portfolio using my EA (Free to Use)

Welcome,

I have an idea.

I've developed an Expert Advisor and will provide it at no cost to those interested in working together to build a trading portfolio.

I've spent considerable time at this already and am pleased with the potential shown on Spot XAUUSD (Gold), successful profitable back-test from 2011 to now and have it running on forward test (demo).

Through preliminary work I know that this EA has great potential for Forex pairs too, as the parameters are non-specific and directly related to volatility.

The truth is I cannot optimise this EA across every pair on which it could/will work, there is simply too much work for one person, hence, opening the task through the forum.

I propose we spend the next week or so showing the best results we can obtain through optimising and back-testing, then proceed to demo forward testing before hitting the live event.

So that there is not a duplication of work I suggest we share which pairs and time-frames we're working on individually, as always, more results the better.

All are welcome although as a requirement you will need to know how to optimise and back-test correctly on instruments available through MT4.

There are enough variables in the market, especially when considering back-testing (GMT shift, data points etc.) therefore we will work with one predetermined broker (true ECN, tight spreads etc.) so that this at the very least remains a constant.

I will share my results thus far immediately with those who register interest in the project... so... who's in?

Thanks

Fact: Trading is a risky business. Account owners alone assume full responsibility for placing trades (using my EA or not).

Re: Build a Profitable Trading Portfolio using my EA (Free to Use)

Can you directly enter the coordinates to connect to the broker's account with the metatrader, to verify the transactions? thank you

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Warning: Forex comes with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Over 80% of Forex traders lose money with their Forex broker. You should only trade with money that you can aford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.