You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Arbitrage ea on real account

Topic: Arbitrage ea on real account

I'll like everyone who has experience with proof of arbitrage ea performance to make known to this forum the following.
1. Best brokers that accepts arbitrage trading.
2. Does your ea work with vpn, if yes what is the best vpn to host your ea.
3. Do you have myfxbook proof of your ea performance, if yes share.

If the above inquires are affirmed, then your ea can be genuinely shared or sold.

Re: Arbitrage ea on real account

Canada free VPN and Hot spot VPN is good to use. I tried my self.

What kind of arbitrage ea do you use on Canada VPN or Hot spot VPN as suggested

The download code link is the expert?
Should it be purchased?

tanks sir

Arbitrage on real account is real but rare! Anyone with proven one to post here.

no link for download for this one? Need the download link. Please share it. Thanks

too many arbitrateg expert advisor in this forum, you can search that on top section
for the performance, every trader having different on backtest, timeframe, or brokers, best result if you test it with yourself.

Hi how is it going on with the Super Signal Scalper ea on your live account? You are using fixed lot or auto-management lot size. thanks.

pls can anybody enlight me about the difference between a arbitrage EA and a normal EA ...shud two brokers be used for this EA .... can somebody paste the results here ..so we can refere to the statements as proof.

10 (edited by Ariel Souza Rossi 07-25-17 19:21:33)

Answering the initial questions from the forum:

1 - To know if the broker accepts arbitrage or not, you can ask in the support, if they authorize you save the print as proof. The brokerages that I know they allow are: Tickmill, Axitrader, Valutrades.
2 - There is no good or bad VPN. There is one that is closest to your brokerage and offers lower ping.
3 - I do not have proof of performance, because I'm starting with the arbitration now.

I have the code of an arbitrage EA that I can share with you. But already notice that it needs adjustments and new functions, because some important functions do not work.

In the same way that it can be highly profitable, it can break your account quickly.

Sorry for the errors of google translate, I speak portuguese, not english.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,694
  • Newest registered user: afoladi950101
  • Total number of topics: 11,300
  • Total number of posts: 37,061

Online users: 1,994 guests, 167 Members:

2trade2win, abbas97, abrindusa, abyscorphie, adal, Aderike Ajikobi, admin, afoladi950101, akandug, Akhilesh Vishwakarma, akinnusiabayomi, Al Razi, alejo.2511, Allan Rubini, Andrew Kyselov, andydrae67, Anju Jose, AnthonyT, Athibet Chaiharwong, atillaalar14, auricchiocamillo, axel7969, babaluscalin, Bandeauman Gjc RG, betuboxem, BL Mehdi, Boonchoke Intarapanya, boudy445, bvtminehut, Capitals Forex, carlao2077, Cashkill23, Cavendish, choon1992, chris1961GR, Cihangir Batur, crootster, cruelzhang, da72ta, defin8, deprofiters, dlaminqk, dntleon, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, doyathink, dumisawhite, dvoican12, dvorynen, Eakapun, Emuura91, evert, Felix Afo, fercruzhen, firebreathz, fixedtrader, fj27903, FloridaTraderLLC, fordrimik, Forex Stock Trading, Forexminer Pro, freezyabe, fridgefx, gaebler79, Gaspard, giomantov21, giuntini, Globalsam, gofire, Gosta Strom, hmaunoir, hridoy.mizan1, Hukman, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, ian.kungu, idongjunchen, Inconito75, Ja De Constantine, jameskehed, jaysonajax, Jeevu Githiga, jhosemar, Jirka Svoboda, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, kokonaingko7785, kozura, laszlolukee, LCS68, Leandroleri, Leomessi16, lozovshu, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, majidlovio, Makari, masrour2, Matimba Magaraba Junior-Pty, maxheadroom, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, mohammedarith, Mossie, mphomoloi60, mt4talk, nalpalbx08, Nico Bilio, nmoumouni, ok520000350, ozsah98, pasensio100, pasqui, Patcharapon Kuanchom, patmut102, pblam, petrospetrouanis, Polop, Prabu M, Pradeep BT, premiumfxsignals1984, prianpatel678, Rahul Kalal, Rain Forest, ramialam95, Renato Abritta Zacarias, reynier.punisher.barnard, Ricky Van Der Matos, rizayadi, rochellebrown30, ropy.aces, Sachin Tajane, Sagunthala Divya, salahuddin2801, samabiong, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, sergeik, Serwar7896, shajahan2307, silaphoplove, sivahemantha, sivaram291, skycsammy15, soldado777, Spacca, ssehrat, sunlky87, tamaragist97, Taposki99, thuvang, timbetapontos10, topcat275, Trade_geek, tropezia, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Victoriano, Waldo Aucamp, wave0605, webstersalum1, why, Windy Miller, xperts, ヒート テット パイング, 刘昆仑

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.