You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

MASTER_MACD updated

by s.stefanoiu

EA Blessing

by dogsilva

Fractal ZigZag EA

by Muhd Hanis Harun

Sure hedging EA

by rad1958

This week most visited topic!  UPDATE: This robot now makes huge money! $24,512 profit in 10 days!  https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=22128

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 3)

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

The Very Best EA Is Very Expensive

Topic: The Very Best EA Is Very Expensive

The best thing that could happen to you in trading forex is coming across the most accurate, Instant profit making, Low drawdown and all day long money earning EA. I did come across such an ea, but guess wht the price tag is? It's $2000 sad

Bad? too bad. I have been trading since 2009 and i never came across any thing like this ea. The website selling this ea has given their User's Account number and the investor password for the people to log in to the account to see the results. The trades lasts for a few seconds and reaches instant profits and closes. Some inaccurate trades (which is part of the game) also gets closed  instantly. The ea has turned a $3000 in to several thousand dollars, which is ammmmaaaazing. The trader has withdrawn some $100,000. I wish i was this trader. 

I do have the plan to purchase this Ea by middle of next year. Guess i'll reach my goal!

Re: The Very Best EA Is Very Expensive

Tell us what is this EA, please, do you have a link? Can you send us this information?

sounds great, it doesn't matter how much it cost as long it makes good profit,  Surely will get back your cost. Why dont u share the ea with us here?

What was the purpose of your message? You want to collect money?

Dear Friend, There is multiple EA on the market, that is the same with different names. Some people get the EA for nothing and sell at a big price. Before you buy, let me have a look at it on your behalf and give you my opinion. I am currently testing a similar EA, which I purchased for 90$ and that had another name for free. There is other people trying to sell it for much higher. Make sure that the developer is the owner. It is difficult to know.

6 (edited by suganthanz 06-19-17 19:35:45)

This is the link of the website that is selling this Amazing EA. It has login details of a live account. Log in to it and you can see the results:  http://mt5fxrobot.com/

The kind of trades it does is amazing. in just few seconds the trades closes, with most of the trades in profit and some of the trades in loss. This is not my referral link and i'm not promoting anything.

You better google MT5 FX ROBOT and you will find reviews that it is scam. Also check this site http://forexsniper.info/index.php and you will find that introduction is the same. Think better before wasting money

One guy promised to give this EA for hire 100$ per month. I believed him and bought this. But I was scammed. He sent me the EA of same name but it never worked on strategy tester or demo. Guys beware of these guys. Anybody guide me how to test it on my account before buy this EA ?.

Someone will help us all where to buy the best forex adviser. We will be very grateful.

SUPER CASH BACK ON FOREX! Instant spread rebate up to 90%!EARN INSTANTLY WITH EACH TRADE YOU MAKE!: http://fxcash.net?id=earncashback

Hello friends,

Talking about http://mt5fxrobot.com robot mostly the broker are scammed like IROKFX and FX GIANTS are same broker your will find lots of complains about this broker and it's scammed. WVC and GCG are not requlated broekr. About SuperForex their trading account and Real account which you will register there SPREAD will be different. I have observed their account they close their trade with a profits of 1-5 pips and SuperForex spread in all accounts are above 5 pips. I have given my real account long time ago like 16 months ago and killed my account in 3 Forex trading days after than they don't come in contact and don't reply any mail. So, I was scammed by them.

Than I decided to code own EA, I have come with Smart Pips Scalping EA by the beginning of November 2016 and started trading with it in real account. It is doing good.

I will be providing my EA - Smart Pips Scalping, the EA open orders in trends this is not a Martingale, Grid, or Hedging EA, works good with TF 5M, 15M, 30M. This EA can be use with any 4 or 5 digit broker without any kind of restriction.

Please follow my old post or leave message. Thanks

Thanked for the post: mthoang15

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 20/05: Top 5 Forex Robots For Free?
  • 20/05: Low risk strategy works in real account.
  • 20/05: MASTER_MACD updated
  • 20/05: Best MACD Indicator
  • 20/05: ichimoku indicator
  • 20/05: EA Blessing
  • 20/05: Artificial Intelligence Expert Advisor
  • 20/05: To the traders.
  • 20/05: 10K $ to 750 Million $ in 10 Year 69% Win. Should I put this EA Live ?
  • 20/05: Fractal ZigZag EA
  • 19/05: UBAT 1.51
  • 19/05: Yellow Free EA
  • 19/05: General Trading Knowledge.
  • 19/05: Make 34,000% profit with active EA Robot
  • 19/05: Sure hedging EA
  • 19/05: Best Price action indicator
  • 19/05: Really Profitable EA 50-100% monthly
  • 19/05: what is your preferred strategy?
  • 19/05: EA - Budak Ubat v1.51
  • 18/05: M1 - XX PM1 EA tested working on Demo
  • 18/05: M1 XXPM EA
  • 18/05: Dont rush too much
  • 18/05: Trading decision after analysis
  • 18/05: TestingEA1 - MQ4 file (expert advisor)
  • 18/05: rentable EA funciona en cuenta real
  • 18/05: Very good Sweet scalper
  • 18/05: Scalper
  • 18/05: ForWin2018 - MQ4 file (expert advisor)
  • 18/05: IC Markets seems Good Forex Broker
  • 18/05: Golminer EA revised
  • 17/05: H1 STOCHASTIC EA
  • 17/05: Ea to automate Stop loss, Take Profit, Profit Lock, and Trailing Stop
  • 16/05: Scalping strategy system
  • 16/05: SCALPER EA
  • 16/05: SoeHoe.ID_Mrg_Micro_Martingale_V1_02 (1)
  • Hot Topics

• ASSAR v8 (1042)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (720)
  • A highly profitable Ea (465)
  • FX Magic Robot - Verified Live Working 3/13/17 (458)
  • 2000 pips daily (451)
  • ASSAR V9 (Trend Breakout Edition) 2017 Expert Advisor (417)
  • spartan bolt V6 (414)
  • Assar_03_EA (391)
  • ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY! (274)
  • Forex Earth Robot (249)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (248)
  • xmt scalper (227)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (180)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (178)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (167)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (156)
  • high profit EA (151)
  • SCALPER PALING JOSS EA is a Holy Grail (150)
  • New to forex? (148)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (136)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (133)
  • Monster Profit Forex Robot (123)
  • WayGrow EA 1.7 (111)
  • scalperstarkpro downoad free (price 90 dollars) (92)
  • FX Magic Robot (91)
  • IceFX TraderAgent Pro EA v2.5.1 (86)
  • Profitable GBPJPY EA (true results) (85)
  • Unbelievable EA (83)
  • 100 pips profits trading (63)
  • Good EA 2017. Free !!! (63)
  • Hedge Expert Advisor (63)
  • Best Indicator That No Repaint!!! (61)
  • Magic Fx Formula indicator-V2 (61)
  • hello (60)
  • BAR EA V5.1 (60)
  • Forex VPS

NOTE: Hacked or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.

Generated in 0.287 seconds (19% PHP - 81% DB) with 29 queries