You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Is there Actually a Holy Grail Trading System?

Topic: Is there Actually a Holy Grail Trading System?

I always wanted to know, is there actually a Holy Grail trading system? Is there an EA that trades 100% successfully? Is it very expensive? Have any of the users of this forum ever tested such an Ea? Please let me know. I'm trying so hard to findout a system that works very well. I can buy it if it's within my reach!

Re: Is there Actually a Holy Grail Trading System?

there are many EAs on youtube showing 100% winning results but to  me 
there is nothing like 100% winning system the only holy grail there is in trading 
is your person because that is what determines your result

suganthanz wrote:

I always wanted to know, is there actually a Holy Grail trading system? Is there an EA that trades 100% successfully? Is it very expensive? Have any of the users of this forum ever tested such an Ea? Please let me know. I'm trying so hard to findout a system that works very well. I can buy it if it's within my reach!

Well, 100% you area asking too much, but if you reduce your expectation a bit, there are few EA that deliver a little gain year after year. I have a direct experience of a couple of years with FX Stabilizer. I tried at the beginning the aggressive setting, but the (rare) loss were wiping out the gains. With conservative setting you reduce your yearly gains to 25/30%, but it goes smoothly without big troubles. Sometimes you can have a bit of suspence, but the losses are very, very rare. In more than one year I didn't have any.Watch out, though, it uses martingale strategy to fix bad entrances.

the holy grail system if it found i think it will be hard to buy

I Think there is no holy grail in trading. The intuition plays a big role wink

i think there is possible to get 80% winning strategy or it may be 80 - 85% ,otherwise i never seen so much winning percentage ea and indicators,finding 80% winning percentage is difficult

100% may be asking too much. About 80%-90% is more than reasonable with a low drawdown of less than 20% is all I'm asking for. And stay away from martingale systems. It's gonna bust your account. For sure!

In my opionion, Holygrail trading system or EA that make 100% win does not exist.  If you look only win rate of EA, may be it has high winrate.  But does not profit.  I think at least you should consider at least two factor which are Risk : Reward Ratio and winrate.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,687
  • Newest registered user: webstersalum1
  • Total number of topics: 11,300
  • Total number of posts: 37,061

Online users: 1,955 guests, 185 Members:

2trade2win, abbas97, abrindusa, abyscorphie, adal, Aderike Ajikobi, admin, akandug, Akhilesh Vishwakarma, akinnusiabayomi, alejo.2511, alesnetusil, Allan Rubini, Andrew Kyselov, andrew2750, andydrae67, Anju Jose, AnthonyT, atillaalar14, auricchiocamillo, axel7969, babaluscalin, Banele Floyd Mhlanga, betuboxem, BL Mehdi, Boonchoke Intarapanya, boudy445, bvtminehut, caballoblanc, Capitals Forex, carlao2077, Cashkill23, CharmingP3, choon1992, chris1961GR, Cihangir Batur, crootster, cruelzhang, da72ta, Darshana Samaraweera, deprofiters, die78, dlaminqk, dntleon, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, doyathink, dumisawhite, dvoican12, dvorynen, Eakapun, Emiliano Pelliccioni, Emuura91, evert, Felix Afo, fixedtrader, fj27903, FloridaTraderLLC, flsekme, fordrimik, Forexminer Pro, francorocca1970, fridgefx, gaebler79, Gaspard, giomantov21, giuntini, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gofire, Gosta Strom, hamdullah, hmaunoir, hridoy.mizan1, Hukman, huynhngochai, hyhyandra46, ian.kungu, imsamphors, Inconito75, Ja De Constantine, jaysonajax, Jeevu Githiga, Jesus Flores, jhosemar, Jirka Svoboda, John Vande Kerckhove, Jordan Pritchett, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, kiruba, kocuo, kokonaingko7785, Kolkrai Manop, kozura, laszlolukee, LCS68, Leandroleri, Leomessi16, Limiter, lozovshu, lubosnn, mac.seloane, machs_nochmal, majidlovio, Makari, masrour2, Matimba Magaraba Junior-Pty, MD Siva Chennai, mdnazri.shamsudin, midohamza.911, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, Mossie, mphomoloi60, mt4talk, myd1688, nacu, nguyenphuong309, Nico Bilio, nmoumouni, NPleyer, ok520000350, ozsah98, pasensio100, pasqui, Patcharapon Kuanchom, patmut102, pblam, petrospetrouanis, pipcard3, Polop, Prabu M, Pradeep BT, premiumfxsignals1984, prianpatel678, Rahul Kalal, ramialam95, Renata Garcia, Renato Abritta Zacarias, reynier.punisher.barnard, rezapars, Ricky Van Der Matos, rizayadi, rochellebrown30, Rodrigue Dambo, ropy.aces, Sachin Tajane, Sagunthala Divya, salahuddin2801, samabiong, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, sen3226, sergeik, Serwar7896, shajahan2307, sivahemantha, sivaram291, skycsammy15, slashd79, soldado777, Spacca, stephenor, sunlky87, takalor, Taposki99, tellanup, thuvang, timbetapontos10, Trade_geek, tropezia, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victoriano, Vignesh Kumar, Waldo Aucamp, wave0605, webstersalum1, why, Windy Miller, yarofefuna, ヒート テット パイング, 刘昆仑

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.