You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Banana Pips

by Nat4n

Hide

Recommended by Admin:

Trade with a small deposit, earn a big profit!

Try your Forex Robot on FBS Broker with a small depositleverage 1:3000ZERO Spread account!

(Page 1 of 2)

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by Hamed Derakhshani 07-07-17 11:44:20)

Forex hacked pro EA = 329$

Topic: Forex hacked pro EA = 329$

Forex Hacked pro works using the martingale method, but entries into the market are made by three scalping strategies , which increases the likelihood accurate inputs and reduces the potential danger from the ordinary course of trade by the method of Martin Gale.

Post's attachments

eurusd.set 1006 b, 64 downloads since 2017-07-07 

Forex Hacked Pro.ex4 53.29 kb, 71 downloads since 2017-07-07 

gbpusd.set 1006 b, 46 downloads since 2017-07-07 

usdjpy.set 1005 b, 49 downloads since 2017-07-07 

Message from the MT4talk Admin:

Try your Forex robot on leverage 1:3000  All Forex strategies allowed! Scalping, hedging, martingale, etc... Deposit small money and make a big profit!

IMPORTANT:

If you are using a Forex robot, you must use a very fast Forex VPS! Try this super fast Forex VPS!

Hot Forum Topics:

Forex robot with a total net profit $1,945.43 >> Go to the forum topic.

Forex robot with a total net profit $194,459.50 >> Go to the forum topic.

Thanked for the post: Jean Dupuis, Misty Horivak

Re: Forex hacked pro EA = 329$

How long have you run this ea and how the result do you get or could you let us know the settings for this ea, thank you

Thank you very much for this share. I am sure it will help us making good money. I will try and will post the results soon.

i want to give a result of this ea, but end it saying unexpected error.please try again
it does run but in the end it have make bis loss

Can I try my real FBS Account. Because sone EA can't run real account. They will test demo only . Plz reply me something. Cheer !

Hamed Derakhshani wrote:

Forex Hacked pro works using the martingale method, but entries into the market are made by three scalping strategies , which increases the likelihood accurate inputs and reduces the potential danger from the ordinary course of trade by the method of Martin Gale.

Is there any kind of max DD that is allowed? How EA is protected against zero out account, is there any kind of SL? I'm asking because martingale system are used to clean account form all deposit.

THANKS FOR SHARING IT WILL WORKS FOR ME AND LET ME STUDY MORE.
LEARNING FROM IT.

HAVE A GOOD DAY THANK YOU CHEER!!

I will try it and compare how does the martingale method it applied.
Hope it works properly on live account. cheer thanks

also I do have my owned EA and it is not in MT4 only in ctraders. I need to put a martigale features on it.

Thank you for share forex hacked pro Ea. I scare about martingale . It's time 2 and very dangerous about market. Please make money management system and get profit.

do you have the source code?
I would like to give it a look before running it on my real account.
Did you run it yourself?
Any graph and information will be helpful.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,972
  • Newest registered user: amtwoxtwo
  • Total number of topics: 11,313
  • Total number of posts: 37,112

Online users: 2,095 guests, 194 Members:

2trade2win, admin, ahmed.gooh.1, alejo.2511, alextrader, Allan Rubini, amala3247, amtwoxtwo, Andrew Kennedy, AnthonyT, aprice220466, balanisunil, ball2goal, Bandeauman Gjc RG, Benjamin Flores Bta, betuboxem, billymaggot, bng7222, Boonchoke Intarapanya, Brayan, bwadd100, caballoblanc, ch4nd4, chinapei, chingurikokko, chris1961GR, ciprofar, cristian, crootster, cruelzhang, Daniel Olokun, Darshana Samaraweera, Dat Nguyen, david_lem57, deprofiters, dhayatsuzukiyk, dillansym, doctorsnfw, dogsbody, DomCount12, Donovan Sissing, dumisawhite, dvorynen, e.sanchez.trading, e440e48d00, e9ez9ert, Eakapun, Elfe Azrul, Ergün Ülker, etiennehogue77, fcaillou, feculanec, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, forexology360, Forum Admin, freezyabe, fridgefx, giodel, Gizmo79, gofire, gommcn, Gosta Strom, h.sadeghiyan, hiltomclaudemoore, hiraokii, hktsui, hondacbrr6, honvohermann, hussain.tradeexpress, Huu Tuan Tran, ian.kungu, iddob.1999, idhamkholid, igolfishing, inkpan, janich921, jaysonajax, jlhtrader, jmuntjan, Joe0013, jonakgames, jozmik, jp1_imports, judeekatherinexx, Justeen Munginga, kamalkumar_j, kazuo.yoshida.01, kimamo87, kindofblue79, kiruba, Kojo Bame, kozura, krisapong, krisbina, Krzysztof Błaszczyk, lawrence.jrt, Leandroleri, leitzb, liyahath17021979, logu5332, lori, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, Makari, mampanl, marbre, marcial03, martinesleonardo, matoseyems, matuskotira1, Md Billal Hossain, mejahsonchi, miguefx, mikedyke, Mostafa Essam Nassar, Mustafa Naci Temiz, mwachii, najjarja, Nakhoda AndiQa, Nat4n, ndamulelomasindi, nhawan429, nmoumouni, NPleyer, Nur Hidayat, octavianus, oladelekehinde2, omitofs, oussama.dhib, Pablo Dario Martinez, Paso, Patrice Rouhard, pellingrini45, Peral, Piotr Wójtowicz, pozyczkowy, Prime, quoctu1091, Rain Forest, ramialam95, Raul Corrales, Raymond Makuvatsine, rochellebrown30, Roytall, RUETTA, rzsster, sabinomartinez250, Sam Kimball, Saulius Balčiūnas, SebasFlo, serctes, shahbaz.star333, shahin, shailey1s, shajahan2307, siung0910, sivahemantha, smookey, sporty, ssehrat, Sue+254, Sven Aria, Švihák Lázeňský, Syam Danarta Hadiwidjana, tango9673, tariq.albarraq, thanasorn.b, thetradersway, thiaw99, timbetapontos10, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, Travela Waramlah, tronghoang79, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Valie, vaverin, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Victoriano, Vignesh Kumar, waldisarq, why, Wilber Ramirez, wisemansibusiso454, www.fxrobogbp, xg5463, Xgar, xperts, yang, yansu75, yawa5, younes700

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.