You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Adenan scalping EA

by machemitoccafa

Close all Script

by timbetapontos10

FxSCALPING

by viktor0

Accurate Indicator

by imetimex

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

ECN Account

Topic: ECN Account

Is there any one can explain about ecn account. plz explain

Re: ECN Account

Why every broker not give same sprade and same service why this defference are there for every broker , it must easy and very friendly to trade Forex trading for every one so lots of people trade in forex , how to trust on broker , here is lots of broker but they have different sckims for there customer , Very hard to trust on broker , why Some one not Control this 5 trillion $ business for safe and secure for all ?

jay007hot3 wrote:

Why every broker not give same sprade and same service why this defference are there for every broker , it must easy and very friendly to trade Forex trading for every one so lots of people trade in forex , how to trust on broker , here is lots of broker but they have different sckims for there customer , Very hard to trust on broker , why Some one not Control this 5 trillion $ business for safe and secure for all ?

i am using fx pro for few years and no i have not faced any problem yet so i think you can trust fxpro broker its really good.
thanks.

I will try Fxpro lot of people post good about this broker

FXPro is the leader when it comes to FOREX reading.They are honest and will not scam you.

valent wrote:

FXPro is the leader when it comes to FOREX reading.They are honest and will not scam you.

i love fxpro also as its very helpful and don't fraud anyone. i am with them for many days.
thanks.

ronobee wrote:
valent wrote:

i love fxpro also as its very helpful and don't fraud anyone. i am with them for many days.
thanks.

You are very right ronobee, i have been scammed several times by different broker but now i am so happy to have found FXpro. They are the best.

jay007hot3 wrote:

I will try Fxpro lot of people post good about this broker

i also recommend fxpro for all as i am using it for few months its really awesome for me.
thanks.

FXPro is the leader when it comes to FOREX reading.They are honest and will not scam you

shahadatonlinejob wrote:

FXPro is the leader when it comes to FOREX reading.They are honest and will not scam you

hi shahadatonlinejob,
i also using fxpro its so reliable can i know where you from and do you know about Super signla scalper ea which is provided by this forum. please let me know how is it?
thanks.

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.