You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

up and down indicator

by allenjnior

forex bolan

by Dequan Ivory Jackson

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 7)

Pages 1 2 3 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 5.0
Votes: 1

Embed topic to your site

Best Indicator That No Repaint!!!

Topic: Best Indicator That No Repaint!!!

Okay this indicator so far...it working great and it doesn't repaint,just give a try,hope this help.....so have a great.wonderful days of trading..Thank you

Post's attachments

BuySellForexSecret.ex4 35.8 kb, 334 downloads since 2017-08-17 

BuySellForexSecret.jpg 520.22 kb, 366 downloads since 2017-08-17 

Thanked for the post: jozmik

Re: Best Indicator That No Repaint!!!

goood morning.. are you sure this indicator no repaint??
It's good only for forex or for binary option??... thank you very much
See you later

the only good indicator that I find very useful is Vulkan Indicator (google it). Tis indicator doesn't repaint and can be used for binary options as well

margajaya12 wrote:

the only good indicator that I find very useful is Vulkan Indicator (google it). Tis indicator doesn't repaint and can be used for binary options as well

THANK YOU , i'll give it a run to see how it run, and yeah it doesn't repaint...so just give it a try and find out for your own-self then use it for trading,i just use this for forex

are you sure this indicator no repaint?? how long you have used in demo or live account? btw thanks for your share

6 (edited by mthoang15 08-19-17 08:46:01)

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9417/5997ec9ad94506.35908934.jpghttps://mt4talk.com/img/m/9417/5997ecb0ae75f0.40354958.jpgNo repaint, I had been use it for two weeks now, it look good and it as help me on trading on demo

thanks for the indicator.
I'll back test it and inform if I see it repaints otherwise its fine.
also in the trades picture is shows hit TP , how do you set tp with this indicator?

8 (edited by mthoang15 08-19-17 16:08:38)

Farzin Sb wrote:

thanks for the indicator.
I'll back test it and inform if I see it repaints otherwise its fine.
also in the trades picture is shows hit TP , how do you set tp with this indicator?

well this Indicator will tell you what TP or SL you need to trade and stop in....so it easy to do https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9417/599853750366a4.80905821.png

9 (edited by Farzin Sb 08-19-17 18:38:57)

thanks for sharing the screenshot. 
if the signals coming from the indicatr that creates that trend power object on screen , then it is the modified version of this indicator
http://ultimateproscalper.com/

ultimateproscalper

I have written an EA that I use as a template and test indicators that how much correct pip ( maximum correct pips ) each one generate.
the result for that ultimate proscalper is as follows : 
m1: -195 
m15-1month : +1066
m30-1month : +1029 pips
H1 - 3 months: 531 pips
H4 - 3 months: 831 pips
D1 - 3 months: 389 pips

I hate this forum server configuration when I have to submit same thing so many times till the page accepts it neutral they have webserver configuration issues.

[h1]This page isn’t working[/h1]
mt4talk.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Thanked for the post: mthoang15

10 (edited by mthoang15 08-20-17 04:00:49)

Thank you for support,and running on your background test.....hope this work for everybody in long term,and stop trying to find a best Indicator is out there,because there isn't any best indicators out there until you fulled understand it use it for life.... smile

--Yeah i do too it just really annoying it give you stupid error....forum server configuration...

--You don't may to show your trading indicators or your ea that are running ( Pictures )

Pages 1 2 3 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.