You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Renko EMA Robot v9.1

by caballoblanc

Blessing

by Wynand Nel

[ Closed ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Does anyone have the latest versión of this?

Topic: Does anyone have the latest versión of this?

I've been looking for the last version of this EA, can someone post it?
Its called XMT Scalper, and someone can recommend me other EA's?

Post's attachments

XMT-Scalper_v2.4.3.ex4 68.12 kb, 18 downloads since 2017-09-09 

Recommended by Admin:

Try this EA on CENT Account, STANDARD or ZERO Spread Account!

Also, try this EA on a live account with $3500 FREE Forex Money!

Your EA must run 24 hours a day 5 days week! Try this Very Fast Forex VPS!

Re: Does anyone have the latest versión of this?

Fernando Jose Velasco Borea wrote:

I've been looking for the last version of this EA, can someone post it?
Its called XMT Scalper, and someone can recommend me other EA's?

No I don't have it , I hope someone will share it, ,there are number of ea here just search and go through the comments and test it

I think I found the v3 of this one ... go ahead and try it first .. since I have not try it yet on real account
currently trying it on demo account ... I hope it the same ea ...

Best regards,

J

Post's attachments

XMT Scalper v3.ex4 93.16 kb, 11 downloads since 2017-09-25 

Recommended by Admin:

Try this EA on CENT Account, STANDARD or ZERO Spread Account!

Also, try this EA on a live account with $3500 FREE Forex Money!

Your EA must run 24 hours a day 5 days week! Try this Very Fast Forex VPS!

I just run the demo on version 2.522, in M1 timeframe. EURGBP pair from 2016 to 2017 today. the result is not bad. but i never found any version 3.

ibo.jimmy wrote:

I think I found the v3 of this one ... go ahead and try it first .. since I have not try it yet on real account

Best regards,

J

does the EA has SL ? you should not use an EA that has no SL, it will crash soon or later (believe me i've tried)
creating a working EA WITH SL is harder meaning your EA will be better quality

of course it is meaningless to put a SL of 1000 or more because it will never be hit. you need the SL hit sometimes then it's a healthy robot

6 (edited by Misty Horivak 10-01-17 23:45:29)

The latest version of the xmt scalpers is ASSARV10

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

How is effecting the block of old MT4 (older then build 1065) on trading with this EA? A lot of older indicators and expert advisor are not working more.

ibo.jimmy wrote:

Best regards,

J

Hi friend someone already use this Ea in demo,please post the statement.Excellent on backtest,amazing results;but we need a real result.thank you to share statement on real or demo!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 23,775
  • Newest registered user: Ryan Dwyer
  • Total number of topics: 11,303
  • Total number of posts: 37,066

Online users: 1,836 guests, 147 Members:

26rah3009h, 2trade2win, abrindusa, adilloadam6, admin, AL Dossary, Al Razi, Alvin Cardona, am53investing, Amine Belhoussein, angel.mayor, Anjum Khan, Antonino Levatino, aprice220466, axel7969, baldur100, bamusahasan, Bandeauman Gjc RG, bcbulut, billapk, boubou852, bwadd100, cbocceda, charoenchol, chris1961GR, Chyka, cristian, cruelzhang, csampath1992612, Daraku, Dario Torres, Darshana Samaraweera, delfin20, dlaminqk, dogsbody, DomCount12, Dorian Cozier, dotisatay, dvorynen, eagan, Eakapun, ElGuri, Enoch Ngwenya, f.fanoodi, Felipe Alves, FloridaTraderLLC, Forex Stock Trading, gaebler79, gerchu, Gid Omo, giu480, Gizmo79, Globalsam, gnyba, gofire, h.sadeghiyan, h4rry0, histeven, horacewh, hugob, hussain.tradeexpress, huynhngochai, iamkazi2050, idongjunchen, Inconito75, invest59, Jeevu Githiga, jhane600, jo24, Joe0013, johanlourens, john.alphaindia, jplute, judeekatherinexx, Karol Plichta, Kenny Gonzalez, kmabeleng3, kozura, lawrence.jrt, Litesh Ingale, luigipalm, machs_nochmal, mahmedmuhumed, Makari, makubbu, mampanl, mauricefausto, maxheadroom, mazer_sultan, midohamza.911, mikedyke, Mohammed Hassan Alismail, motlatjo.pheeha, Myle Krys, nacu, nazimfx1122, njgn.patrick, pblam, Piotr Wójtowicz, pitbull0525, Prabath Nirmal, r4dr4d, radenovgroup, rage.riffs, Ravi Deneshwary, retirementplan25, Rey David Chuba Chibuzor, ripefx, Robin_li, rochellebrown30, RUETTA, Ryan Dwyer, Sachin Tajane, SebasFlo, sebastianvillenadubiel, Serwar7896, Shabalala, Shafi Ullah, shah0880, shahbaz.star333, shajahan2307, sprizzon, ssehrat, tantandtaufik, Taposki99, Thammarat Baokhao, thetradersway, To Gabes, Tom Kuhn, topcat275, tps1911, tsuwahas2017, Tuấn Lee, tuvix2, uzobusy11, Varanna Binarhamad, Vinicio Aragon, vosvoc, waelas33ad, Whale, why, xaukiller, xperts, Yai Megaforce, yusupsu25, Симеон Иванов, สนธิชัย บอย สุวรรณปักษิน

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.