Log in or register to download unlimited Forex robots!
How to download Forex robots?
Go to any MT4talk forum pots where Forex robots are attached and click the file download link.
► Download over 5,000 Forex robots from over 17,000+ forum posts (Back-tested on REAL Forex accounts)!
► Download over 3,000 Forex indicators from over 6,000+ forum posts!
► Download the MT4talk.com Forex EA © (Strategy Builder Edition) v9.9999 - v11.1 (Tested on REAL Forex accounts)!
► Download other Forex robots that are tested on FXOpen REAL Forex accounts!
With the new Forex robot, the MT4talk EA v11.1, the MT4talk team always winning in Forex trading!
NEW! Join the MT4talk Private Forex Trading Club WhatsApp Group to always get the latest EA file and settings that the MT4talk team trading with.
(edited by jagg1973 10-16-17 05:30:49)
CySEC, Cyprus regulator position about trading virtual currencies
I would like to let you all know about the publication by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‟CySEC”) on 13th of October 2017 of Circular C244 on Trading in virtual currencies and/or trading on contracts for differences relating to virtual currencies (the “Circular”)
Via the Circular, CySEC clarifies to Cyprus Investment Firms (the ‟CIFs”) the requirements which should apply when providing services on virtual currencies and/or on contracts for differences (‘the CFDs’) relating to virtual currencies.
CySEC explains that there is
1. no specific EU regulatory framework governing the trading on virtual currencies and/or trading on CFDs relating to virtual currencies and
2. no official position from European authorities/bodies determining whether the trading on CFDs relating to virtual currencies falls under the scope of Financial Instrument “Financial contracts for differences” as specified in Directive 2004/39/EU (the “MiFID) ie EU authorities don’t know yet if offering trading in Virtual Currencies eg: Bitcoin can be classified as offering the Financial Instrument of “Financial Contracts for Difference” which is many brokers out there are Authorized to offer.
In anticipation of the official position from the relevant European authority/body, the Cyprus Investment Firms (‘the CIFs’) that are permitted, under section 6(9)(b) of Law 144(I)/2007**, as in force (‘the Law’), to provide services in virtual currencies and/or in CFDs relating to virtual currencies must apply the requirements outlined below:
**ie those investment firms that have requested and received special permission from CySEC to offer any other business, beyond the services or/and activities stated in its authorisation
1. CIFs must apply similar requirements to those provided in the Law regarding organizational requirements (including safeguarding of clients’ assets, compliance function and internal audit function), conduct of business rules (including marketing communication, appropriateness and best execution), record keeping and capital adequacy.
2. Before providing any services to clients in virtual currencies and/or CFDs relating to virtual currencies in relation to these products, CIFs must warn their clients that:
i. there is no specific EU regulatory framework governing the trading in such products,
ii. trading in such products is not covered by MiFID and therefore falls outside the scope of the CIFs’ MiFID regulated activities,
iii. a number of risks is associated with these products and these should be stipulated in a specific risk warning,
iv. such products are complex and high risk and as such come with a high risk of losing all the invested capital,
v. virtual currencies values can widely fluctuate (high volatility) and may result in significant loss over a short period of time; vi. virtual currencies are not appropriate for all investors and therefore, investors should not trade in such products if they don’t have the necessary knowledge and expertise in this specific product; they should always be fully aware and understand the specific characteristics and risks related to these products,
vi. trading in such products does not entitle the investors to any protection under the Investors Compensation Fund, viii. they have no rights to report to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman in case of a dispute with the firm.
3. CIFs must ensure that all risk associated with this activity are identified, measured and properly recorded. CIFs must ensure that such risks are managed, monitored and eliminated.
4. CIFs must only use feed providers (e.g. virtual currency exchanges, liquidity providers) that are licensed/regulated in the jurisdiction that are established.
5. All feed providers/counterparties must undergo a relevant due diligence by the CIF.
6. CIFs must ensure that their counterparties/feed providers agree to periodic and regular due diligence checks by the CIF.
7. CIFs should use more than one feed provider and should cross-check with other feed providers in order to ensure that best execution principles are followed. Where only a single feed provider is used, CIFs must be able to determine and record how their best execution obligations are held.
8. CIFs must clearly disclose to the public the methodology used to calculate the bid and ask prices.
9. For all retail clients the leverage limit should be set 5:1 for trading on CFDs relating to virtual currencies.
10. The turnover from the provision of this service must not exceed 15% of the total turnover of the CIF per quarter.
11. CIFs are not permitted to exercise passporting rights afforded by the Law when offering such services in European Union or third countries. CIFs and their board of directors are personally responsible to assess the individual country status, their obligations and responsibilities in relation to such service and consult their legal consultants; by taking the appropriate legal advice, in advance, with regard to the applicable legal status of virtual currency activities applicable in the country concerned and whether specific authorisation is required.
- Total number of registered users: 77,648
- Registered users today: 8
- Newest registered user: Sospeter
- Total number of topics: 11,780
- Total number of posts: 38,466
Online users: 2,294 guests, 64 Members:
Abdullah Alramzi, admin, Alisa, amin1761, Asbu, asgg, azfxtrade, Baagia Kusuma Suryadi, brunox, Ccg, charlyxz, Danny2108#, Davo6789, Dd008, ddeliberato, Didoina, Donovan Sissing, efrainfunes, ela, emmie789, fastlane2021, ForexPulse, Gal Gadong, hafnium, Hens Anto, hgmt4, hhh45, Ibrahim Torres, justinayu, kibewilly, kjrajchennai, Lars Dalgren, lrt325, Luisbia, magon, maniinece, masterpieces86, Mendocino, mifa, nasael, neagoelaur, nijiati14, nishanthskm, Okechukwu2, Osama Hosny, Peters Hub, Raja Rabbani Janjua, Reno, Rosecharity40, RudyX76, samiroum, Sanimelih, santosoj87, sasastephe, Sniperxss, sonel, ssehrat, ThreeLions, tonyjul, tskabilan, woodya22, Xperya, Zaid Bin Zaid, Zoltan0013
The content on the MT4talk website is created by its users (MT4talk forum members). MT4talk does not sell Forex robots and does not offer support for them. MT4talk only offer PRO membership which allows for unlimited downloads of content from any forum topic or post. The updates for Forex robots may be limited or not happen at all, depending on who created the robot.
We are testing Forex robots in real-life conditions! We use a demo account to test some of the robots and the results are still accurate. We are not financial advisors and cannot advise you to invest your money. Our aim is to find good market analysis solutions using different strategies that can benefit our community.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members or the MT4talk EA Tester Team about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.
Affiliates Disclaimer - The website may have links to partner websites, and if you sign up and trade through these links, we will receive a commission. Our affiliate partners are FXOpen, FBS, LQDFX, and MyForexVPS.