You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Why some people don't like forex???

Topic: Why some people don't like forex???

Some people don't like forex because they are looser.and they have lost their money in this by there mistakes.should we listen to them?????

Re: Why some people don't like forex???

I think its not true that all people are loose money on forex some of the people get profit so for getting profit we should trade..
thanks..

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

no 90% people are losing money in the forex market due to their own mistakes and greed because they join forex market to become billionaire but it is not possible.We should not pay attention to them

people join forex because the open opportunity for every one like game.

If a person want to jump into forex market and become a millionaire in one day.Its not going to work.I got to give it the time it takes to learn this first,

yes brother I am agree with you. some people who lose there money and they have not good knowledge and experience dislikes this business.

if you learn alot and practising then  you are winner in forex and the main key is patience people who is not patient and want to millionair in one day will loose all his money dont listen to those people

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,674
  • Newest registered user: mindiego
  • Total number of topics: 10,459
  • Total number of posts: 35,347

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.