Log in or register to download unlimited Forex robots!
After testing thousands of open-source Forex robots in the past years, the MT4talk developer team created the perfect Forex robot! MT4talk.com Forex EA © v9.999
The MT4talk forum owner trading with this Forex robot and earns a profit every day!
Up to 25% profit per day!
- Trading only from 2 AM till 7 PM! (GMT+2)
- 99.99% secure! Always winning!
- This version is trading very-very carefully!
Now we share this robot with you too!
Download at https://mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=25040
My choice is Forex4you as they offer different bonus offers from 5% to 25%. And the most attractive thing is that I can select my bonus level from this percentage of my broker. With my fixed deposit I get 25% of bonus that really makes me happy that my profit is increasing by my particular bonus offer. Beside this broker I have the full chance to get back my fund instantly by 50% from my paid spreads and commissions.
- Total number of registered users: 75,910
- Registered users today: 3
- Newest registered user: Kenyo Flores Rayme
- Total number of topics: 11,730
- Total number of posts: 38,301
Online users: 4,447 guests, 169 Members:
#88, 011, Abdullah Alramzi, adalah, adgroot, admin, ady, Ahmad AA, AKSAR, Andra Glenn, andydrae67, angkolmac, askew8, avivim, Ayspd77, bakar949, Benua, beryll66, betuboxem, Bikerbos, Bkpproductions, Bonkowsky, bordy76, Borochris, bridgew, bukhaa, Burak Aydın, CAI, chauhanmukesh363, chemie262, ctbalakumar, curleyjoel, Danilo Graziosi, datacellgroup, davidgoure, ddeliberato, dechoaum17, degold262, demual, diversanta, dudu.na, ecotrader, Edu, elforoun1m, emmie789, enaso, Eniolafx, epifreak, Eswandi bin ismail, eternabonança, Etsenn, ezequielgarcez, fahmiidrus, fastlane2021, fbanys, gabrielsanita, Gagool123, Gelettro24, Giulio Maver, Gleison Ricci, Godspeed, Huddyhuda, indigos, itasouza, ivankarela, Jamesbond_007, jclint394, jeutouf, john.solgaard, Jose Chaves, Kailash Prajapati, kallhox, kashif_raza, keepfaithalive, keithcmlai, Kenyo Flores Rayme, kiki889, koray25, Kostas Papadakis, Laurentiu Catalin Neagoe, Legend, lekiro, Lmaster72, m1806, Maciej Tokar, magduffi, mannet22, marcelopc, Marco Perez, Matty, Maxime16, mb56, mcahmet, Medoune Beye, MegaOne, menocino, Meowmeow, micholo01, mizan86, Mrmax2101, Muhammad Nazmi Adnan, Mustufa222, nacky79, Nagy Dávid, nangsg2011, Ndaka, Neosul, Ng Kok Wee, nj620903, NL_Trader, o44real, ofsharoni, Oluseun Adegbenga Keleko, onerfx, P Lato Galeromeloe, Philip, Piotr Kopiel, Poponta, Prakas1906, QuitePrepared2022, Radz5000, RAJoseph, Raytonic, rideortrader, robot2022, rodgutie, Rolza, romlochvs, rsa4010, Ruben Ruiz, Rudi Santoso, Rufaro Haruperi, sadhu, Saman5, Sameer Valiyakath, sasastephe, satoshiady, Senén Valverde Sánchez, Shami Moon, Silenthitman, simeonjulio, SiphoG, smartrabia, Snetxss, Sniperxss, Spas-Dim Pavlovi, spc76, Speedy21, surajmax, Sydney2000, ThreeLions, Tomislav90, tradingralf, tskabilan, tyler1er, wagnerg123, Werbeshop, wuchua, xperya, xv16, yelnats, Yona, your6s, zenth, zhenghaokev, Zoltan0013, ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΚΑΡΑΒΙΑΣ, Середа Геннадий, 永瀬 久嗣
MT4talk is a User Generated Content website. All content uploaded to MT4talk by our users (MT4talk forum members) is User Generated Content. Please note that MT4talk doesn't sell Forex robots and does not provide support for the uploaded Forex robots. MT4talk only sells PRO membership. PRO membership means unlimited download access in every forum topic and forum post. While some of the uploaded Forex robots are limited till the next update, other robots never get updated, it all depends on the creator of the robot.
We testing Forex robots in REAL-TIME! We testing some robots on a demo account but in real-time. We are not financial consultants and we can't push you to risk your money. We are just trying to find good market analysis solutions from different strategies to help our community.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members or the MT4talk EA Tester Team about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.
Affiliates Disclaimer - The site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any sign up that trade by you on the affiliate website using such links. Our affiliate partners includes the following: FXOpen, FBS, LQDFX, MyForexVPS.