You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

ROBOT FREE

by Claudiusff

Forex Shark

by jp1974jp

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

scalper v7

Topic: scalper v7

would love u to try this out this is scalper v7 release just got it from some where

Post's attachments

Scalper_v7 Ultra.ex4 39.66 kb, 63 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Thanked for the post: jozmik

2 (edited by Taposki99 03-14-18 17:16:53)

Re: scalper v7

lontsininon wrote:

would love u to try this out this is scalper v7 release just got it from some where

Which currency pair preferred? what time frame would work best for this scalper v7 EA?
is there a trading session preferred such as asian, london, usa etc?

im testing this Scalper v7 EA in my demo account, it seems to be executing trade very quick but it closes a lot of trades in negatives even when i adjusted the TP, still closes in negative even without reaching TP or SL (see attached trade for today)

Is there a set file for this EA, it working fine but the problem is that it will blow the account due to closing trades in negatives which is bad. Any advise on how to optimize this EA, please

Is this Scalper profitable on a daily basis? I love trading by scalping since it is profitable.

4 (edited by Misty Horivak 03-16-18 23:35:58)

Scalper v7 is very profitable. But you need the right settings. Make sure you run it exactly as they explain to you. And only trade with the "profitable" set file included in the zip. 

Make sure you run scalper v7 with offline 5m charts only

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AnDIMb … sp=sharing

Cheers!

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

Thanked for the post: bolamajek

Can you please share your settings on soehoeid forum as we can not download them here at all...

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.