You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Log-In or Register to get unlimited download access of Forex Robots!

Login with Facebook!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Assar V11

by bongs33

Trendline Idikator

by an84ma

very easy ea

by an84ma

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by Misty Horivak 03-26-18 00:34:17)

Ask Me Anything! 10 Year Forex Veteran Working for The AssarV10 Team.

Topic: Ask Me Anything! 10 Year Forex Veteran Working for The AssarV10 Team.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/5ab82f1028c175.16022750.jpg

Hi Newbies!

I just thought i would contribute to the cause. I've made countless articles and i've trained thousands of people in the forex trading game. I have no problems teaching people or helping with any issues you have. However, please do not ask the same questions over and over and over. This will get you nowhere. I was once a newbie myself obviously. I started paper trading around 2008 trading oil and stocks. All i had back then was the wall street journal and CNN. I know exactly how you feel. You think you found something that will help you make big money very fast. Or you think you found a new career for yourself that is all yours to own. You will be your own corporation and trade accordingly. Personally i just needed money and i found a way to get it like right now. And it appeals to my techy nature so i love this game. Make sure you do your research before you start trading in foreign exchange. This is a very dangerous game and you should be aware of the risks of live forex programming.

I will tell you the truth that most people will not tell you. Yes forex trading is not a " get rich quick overnight " business, But at the same time, forex trading is most definitely a " get rich quick overnight " business! How weird does that sound?! lol. Well it's true! The reason people will tell you that you won't get rich overnight is because those people are trading with an investor frame of mind. The type of investor that will take 1% or 2% in profits per month for a year and then finally cash out. The safe players. Those are the type of people who swing trade and trade long term. So obviously it's not a " get rich quick overnight " business for them. 

Now on the other hand.. cool  There are other people who say you definitely CAN get rich overnight. The type of guys and girls who are willing to risk it all for a big payoff. This is most definitely a gamblers point of view but it's not completely impossible. On the Contrary! You seriously CAN make millions overnight easily! I've seen it and our team has proved it in countless videos in youtube and here in the forums. So don't think you can't get some serious cash very quickly. You Can! That's what makes this game so intriguing. I am one of these people. And so is my entire team. We've gone to great lengths to find the most profitable strategies and the most profitable robots for trading in the markets. We've made thousands of dollars and we are continuing to make more. So yes, stick to it and shoot for the stars!

So lets do this! Ask me anything you want and i will answer you as fast and as detailed as humanly possible. My goal here is to help you understand exactly how this works and what it takes to make a profitable trader. 

Cheers!

Message from Forum Admin: Joshua Allison is a same person as Misty Horivak! This person is banned because she cannot provide decent support to her Forex robots.  When people asking for help she calling people stupid, idiot and all kind of names.

Here is a respond from Misty: https://i.imgur.com/D6vvdjm.jpg also see :  https://i.imgur.com/5MOGurj.jpg smile

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 19/08: 1-2-3 pattern, PZ Harmonic
  • 19/08: Choice of trading platform
  • 18/08: BEST TRENDLINE METHODS by Patrick Mikula
  • 17/08: Assar V11
  • 17/08: Guidance for beginner
  • 17/08: Broker selection is difficult today
  • 16/08: The assar v8 of bader alharbi is real?
  • 16/08: How do I connecto to a EuropeFX Demo Account
  • 16/08: My Favorit EA Lifechanger
  • 16/08: credible broker
  • 16/08: Assar v8 1m eurusd the best forex my test ok good
  • 16/08: HIGH DRAWDOWN AND CONTINIOUS LOSS MAKING ROBOT
  • 16/08: Ubat 5.0
  • 16/08: Scalping EA Use on H1
  • 16/08: Selection of broker
  • 14/08: Trendline Idikator
  • 14/08: very easy ea
  • 14/08: BBMA indicators 1
  • 14/08: UPDATE: This robot now makes huge money! $24,512 profit in 10 days!
  • 13/08: Virtual Earning Platforms
  • 13/08: IceFX TraderAgent pro
  • 12/08: Trading as per rule
  • 12/08: PZ Harmonic Scanner
  • 12/08: HNAVHelios + V2.04 any member have this EA?
  • 11/08: This robot made me over $20,000.
  • 11/08: supertrend ea basic
  • 11/08: Forex Tips EA
  • 11/08: Very interesting free EA
  • 11/08: face great adversity
  • 11/08: PRO VSA EA
  • 10/08: Good broker or scam broker?
  • 10/08: Arbitrage Forex Software
  • 10/08: Hobbit v7
  • 10/08: Candle Stick Trading Bible by Homma
  • 10/08: Maintain systematic manner
  • Hot Topics

• ASSAR v8 (1042)
  • Scalper_v5 (free) (720)
  • A highly profitable Ea (465)
  • FX Magic Robot - Verified Live Working 3/13/17 (458)
  • 2000 pips daily (450)
  • ASSAR V9 (Trend Breakout Edition) 2017 Expert Advisor (417)
  • spartan bolt V6 (414)
  • Assar_03_EA (389)
  • ASSARV11 [EXCLUSIVE] ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY! (274)
  • Forex Earth Robot (249)
  • Trade-Arbitrage EA (248)
  • xmt scalper (227)
  • Forex Math EA free for Mt4 (180)
  • Super Signal Scalping Profit Statement (178)
  • Rabbit3 £100 start Zero to Hero Updated EA (167)
  • Fracture 7.4.0 (156)
  • high profit EA (151)
  • SCALPER PALING JOSS EA is a Holy Grail (150)
  • New to forex? (148)
  • Ilan Expert Advisor for Metatrader 4 (136)
  • EA SmartAssTrade. (133)
  • Monster Profit Forex Robot (123)
  • WayGrow EA 1.7 (110)
  • scalperstarkpro downoad free (price 90 dollars) (92)
  • FX Magic Robot (91)
  • IceFX TraderAgent Pro EA v2.5.1 (86)
  • Profitable GBPJPY EA (true results) (85)
  • Unbelievable EA (75)
  • Good EA 2017. Free !!! (63)
  • 100 pips profits trading (63)
  • Hedge Expert Advisor (63)
  • Best Indicator That No Repaint!!! (61)
  • Magic Fx Formula indicator-V2 (61)
  • hello (60)
  • BAR EA V5.1 (60)

•  

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 21,428
    • Newest registered user: MontyZ
    • Total number of topics: 11,156
    • Total number of posts: 36,665

Online users: 1,687 guests, 149 Members:

777legrand, admin, aevan3318, ajezarrin, Akira Ishikawa, algomatru, amanghani67.ag, an84ma, Angelo, anj, ankitshukla0613, AnthonyT, antirsi, apatel, astighunter, axel7969, ba3093h2, Bertjan, bestkid321, bongane, Bos Sanac, c4s3linux, cerresky, charity03, ChatChai Chatza Kanjanamala, chukassis, coachklso, colin, cosmarchy, d.kultida, dadankoswara.hakim, dante, Darshana Samaraweera, delfin20, Donnie Drajat, Eddy Halili, edingoe, EduBaires, edwardoppm, Engr Kemi Babawale, Eva Kovacs, faustotex, Forexgenwinner, forexgovindan, Freddy Heyd, galihridha, geeceeel, Gizmo79, Glin, gntgnt8, goodlove, guiguijke, hadipurwanto, Hamad Ali, hendrikwong, hhh45, Holger Bläsner, Hoooba14, Horacio, Hyunki Choi, Inconito75, ivan.f.yin, James Forexagone, janreichen, jnigg7, Jo Vanzell, Joao Leite, joneswla, Jordan Pritchett, Jorge Martinez, Jovi Gonzales, jozmik, juanvanni9917, Judy Trading, juliantojuli, jvalenzuela.esp, jvzoo, Karl Davis, kckcki, Keke, Kennedy Melly, kfrankey1963, kgosimangmoime, Khoza73, Kim Hyoung-Jun, kristiteli, Leo Ibeh Nwosu, Lo Zi Quan, Lucas Alonso, lydaravin6, machs_nochmal, magallan09, magoalberto1996, marcomalley86, marcoperauer12321, martinesleonardo, Mauricio Ximenes, MontyZ, mrmaggi007, Muhamad Nurahman, mycke0001, m_peyman2000, Neville Carr, nguyentrieuit, onlytv80, Patrice Rouhard, pauljfitzpatrick, pblam, Peakpond Pond, pintuis100, pirro, piyadela, pky2j2000, Prateek Khare, quoctu1091, Rodrigo Oliveira, Rogerio Caeiro, saffarco222, Santiacoz Acosta, sasastephe, seelan.043, shuja.ayrr, sohailahm7, souza101123, srca7354, Sry Lai Sreang, starlimit, Steve Sam Steve, techman777, thatCy, Thobib Herba Qaseh, trade4xxind, tradingralf, urdivine, Varich Patchotchai, Veres Gàbor, viajrdz19, Vicente Cardona Gotarredona, Victoriano, vieri, Vincent Yee, vodafone2066, webuser14, xxnuclearxx619, Yafie, yaniv.bh98, Yannick Ducoffe, ZHOUBAO, 남궁환

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.