You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

profit seven ea

by fephidza

SMSF EA

by imw2003

Forex bot

by antonpaypal123

Stepping Stone

by yoannnephesh

Benjy EA

by benjyblogger

Hide

Highest Forex Leverage 1:3000!

Try your Forex Robot with the highest leverage 1:3000! All Forex robot strategies allowed! Scalping, hedging, martingale, etc...

If you make a deposit as small as $10 in your Forex account, you can enter trades with $30,000 buying power. If you deposit $200 you can enter trades with $600,000 buying power.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

anyone of you have useful and effective EA or indicator in 2018?

Topic: anyone of you have useful and effective EA or indicator in 2018?

kindly share your useful indicator here.. thanks.i have been trying to get some useful indicators to do short term trading but it is not frequently consistent

Thanked for the post: Taposki99

Re: anyone of you have useful and effective EA or indicator in 2018?

please dont hesitate to let me know ,thanks ya..

so let me post an EA or indicator which i think is useful so far. you need to strictly follow the rule of MAKING CUT LOSS in order to make sure your profit running.. 

but honestly sometime it is hard to follow rules all the time when seeing big swing (psychological burden to see paper loss)

-----------------------------------

again. must strictly follow the rule.. my steps are as below:

1.there are two different symbols constantly appearing on chart from time to time,
i.) arrow 
ii.)X

2.) when arrow appears on the chart, no matter up or down. make sure you set your profit level ,minimum to 5 pips if possible ,while cut loss point i will usually set BELOW THE 'X' LEVEL ,

3.)X level will be around 10 pips difference from arrow  ,so i will make sure my cut loss point is less than 10 point ,usually i fix based on ratio 1:1 which means my cut loss point will be around 5 or 6.5pips OR when the NEXT ARROW appear BEFORE hitting the cut loss point,which ever earlier..
https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b178c27ef6743.96487698.png

4.)usually out of 10 signals provided ,there will be around 2-3 losing trades , which means the percentage of winning is around 70-80%, usually the main problem is we too greedy and forget to follow the rules 

5.)regarding the time frame, it is all up to you guys.. my preference is on M1 which is my usual trading time frame as i prefer to use this indicator for SCALPING PURPOSE. if you guys dont want to trade so frequent, you can just choose high time frame,

6.) currency pair ,i prefer to trade EURJPY, and it works quite ok so far( provided you stick to the rules and it fulfill your risk appetite, JPY pair having high fluctuation most of the time ,especially during UK,USA timezone

so you guys can go and try this out. and remember to follow rules , that is very important, because no matter how good is the indicator or robot, if you cant follow rules, eventually you will end up with trouble,i believe you guys surely know this better.

so download the EX4 file attached below.. all the best.

Post's attachments

forexsignals.ex4 14.64 kb, 32 downloads since 2018-06-06 

this indicator is suitable for those who love scalping ..5 pips for JPY pairs is not a difficult mission.https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b17ab26889048.79736094.png

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b17dba9620da6.22327009.png

you guys could try this also .. set tight cut loss point, less than 8 pips (below the 'X' sign

this is another good non repaint indicator ,worth to be used as one of your main indicator sets,especially for those who love to do scalping

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b189b448a5cb6.18663950.png

although buy signal hasnt appeared under forexsignal indicator set, but when reversal dashboard + forex alien force indicator already shown buy signal simultaneously,so i am in for buy

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b19df50c425e0.99114937.png

when new signal appears ,you could just change side of entry.be well disciplined all the time .

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b19ff58296da3.24377689.png

sometime ,big swing also can happen on m1 ,but naturally you hardly have chance to eat the whole fish

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/22107/5b1a24ea47d3f5.84830580.png

4 out of 6 trades with good profit..i suggest you guys to make use of this indicator for supporting your trading plan

This repainting indicator. I try to use it. The signals comes and after delete. It is not a no repaint indicator

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Last Posts

• 18/12: profit seven ea
  • 17/12: SMSF EA
  • 17/12: complete your trading education
  • 17/12: Agimat 2018 pro + (requesting Download Link)
  • 17/12: choice of broker
  • 17/12: Forex bot
  • 17/12: Ronix v4 EA
  • 17/12: Multi time frame support and resistance
  • 17/12: imperial EA
  • 17/12: new ea nostradamus
  • 17/12: Stepping Stone
  • 16/12: Benjy EA
  • 16/12: PingTouGe,a fantastic EA
  • 16/12: Forexhackers-EA_V2
  • 16/12: forex forums
  • 14/12: Whats your VPS Latency and how much do you pay for it?
  • 13/12: How many pairs should i be trading??
  • 13/12: best robot 2018
  • 13/12: Profit Master EA
  • 13/12: Richfx Robot
  • 13/12: cyberia trader
  • 13/12: One day Profit.
  • 13/12: EA Asia Scalper
  • 13/12: EA Tahan Banting v3.2
  • 13/12: HMA Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4
  • 12/12: H1 Trend EA
  • 12/12: EURUSD EA
  • 12/12: Bitmex robot
  • 12/12: assistance from my broker
  • 12/12: EA trading ZigZag indicator when pointing outside the Bollinger Bands.
  • Online Users & Stats

• Total number of registered users: 26,092
    • Newest registered user: hnacreativestudio
    • Total number of topics: 11,458
    • Total number of posts: 37,509

Online users: 2,090 guests, 264 Members:

627040574, 777legrand, aays.forex, abdullah_gaen, adam12za, admin, Ahmed Tantawy, ahouanseromeo10, aldi33, Alexander Lamount Knowles, alfireggins, alfreddarian1234, ameyakambleameya, Amin Fairul, amirulrasyid90, andydrae67, AnthonyT, askforonecoin, Astallian Gold, atengatara, Awan P, axel7969, aze, Baburali95, ball2goal, benjyblogger, Bertjan, bestkid321, betuboxem, biztet, bluezjone, Bobby Hm, brahli, budisant1957, bvaneck1, CashoutFX, cbeert, CeeJayke, charlieraly, chaz0159, chenyayuzx, chiajien, Choosak Lertvichamai, collective2, Colomboge Uditha, cr7rn10, Cretu Vasile, cruelzhang, csk0077, Damien Cherry, Danel Inchauspe, Darshana Samaraweera, Deivison Terres, Dekpp Krab, dmp.forex, dogsbody, Donnie Drajat, Donovan Sissing, dow017, DrRashid Hamidi, dvorynen, Eakkasit MT, ebi50, egranrey, El-Banna Forx, elvin.cruz, Emma Ugwuja, Erween Calvo, esmaeil1986, Esmeralda Montiel, etrader, experteas2014, ezak, farmabioq, fayyaxu, fbfx12, femo, fephidza, findel147, Fishmen, fj27903, Flash Zoom, flsekme, Forex Mongolia Club, Forex Stock Trading, forex0076, Forexminer Pro, forexnfx, forexprofit1986, Francisco Morales, franck0naka, Franx, freewilly, Fxmaster, fxvnpro, g.huslen12, George Kourogiorgas, ggmanoj30, Gilbert Khodeir, gineralloveer, goldenforexadvise, Goran Zoric, gungink, gys, hanhtinhxanhdo, hemanth.mp361, hendrikwong, henroo, hirenrasania1429, hnacreativestudio, Horry Yue, hot.idx, Hoven AL, hugo0201, hungnv.baltic, hussain.tradeexpress, Huu Tuan Tran, imsamphors, imw2003, james.ma, jaysonajax, jejoy, jmvr30i, Joe0013, joinbehar, Jordan Pritchett, jorge_zoom, José Luis Pérez, joskerone, jp1_imports, Juan Reina, judeekatherinexx, Junior Vix, jweak83, Kabelo Collen Molokwe, Kafid Bram, kamalkumar_j, kangmasrowi, kckcki, Khajan Singh, kittipath.sam, kolkrai42, krishnareddyr, Kyen Tan Kee Han, lagamix, ledubaokhanh, lehlogonolomalatje, Lidia Podila, Limiter, Liviu Torac, lycos1965, M Fazmi Hisham, machemitoccafa, machs_nochmal, MagerMoLcH4, Malik Muhammad Asif, marcial03, marcospozzi, MarianNick123, mark.crumblin, mark.yeoh, Martin Kirschner, mashna1364, masrour2, maxheadroom, Mduduzi, MEDALY, meleriste, Metronet Hotspot Maluku Tenggara, Midas, midofxpro, miguelsamana, mikeb4, Mnr, mohamed, moneyexpress3k, Montipora, mrmaggi007, mt93, mumbakaweme, myd1688, n111, Naja Mcolipi, nakatama1, nawef1793, Ng Kok Wee, nicetees, ninosdeltrade, noeltg, nphuquy6789, Nuno Amorim, pachu, phuonglan19, ptctodo, Punlap Layakul, r38865, R3P3NT, rad1958, Rattanaphon Pricha, Re Kristin, rirayoza, RMC, Roberto Zaccaria, Rohit D Jain, Roson Chea, rr_108, Sarawut Seeladha, sebastianvillenadubiel, shahbaz.star333, Shahzad Ahmad Qureshi, shaundavis111, skarlos1991, soerenpalm, soldado777, sollyvuso, Somma Cooney, sotavent0, srimaa_trade, stylingman, sunnynguyen1984, Tadeu Barros, tahucrispyku2, Taposki99, teddy.clash, Teguh Nugraha, tellanup, thaha15, thuan27, timdawg792003, Tom Kuhn, Toma Tomov, topcat275, tradingralf, tungiro, ueuktfd, urdivine, uzobusy11, Verapan Ruampatanakit, Veres Gàbor, Victoriano, viet.hoangq, viksvikins, vodafone2066, vortexhost, Vu Huy Le, war357, wdmenet, weethegang, whitter3, why, Winkel, wto, xh0va03, xtreamforex, Yai Megaforce, yassineait110, zero408lg, zukzuks, Али Нурмухамедов, אירועי תרבות, أسامة كرسون, ودمعي دوم بعيوني, สมบัติ แสนบุตร, 振豪

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

IMPORTANT: MT4talk.com is a public Forex forum, where forum members can upload open source Forex robots to share with other members. MT4talk.com forum does not sell or rent Forex robots, and does not provide guarantee or support for the uploaded Forex robots! If you have any question about any Forex robot, please open a forum topic! If you have a question about your forum account, contact: mt4talk@gmail.com

CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. 
    All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.