Embed topic to your site

Best Broker

Topic: Best Broker

From beginning itself I have heard lot of neagtivity about the brokers. So who is the best  Broker to deal with? Comments are welcome.

Highly recommended by the MT4talk Team!

Re: Best Broker

I used to trade in Instraforex broker previously.I am now thinking of changing my Forex broker platform.

I'm new and I was going to start with Pepperstone someone recommended it to me or not is a good broker?

I am also looking for a best broker that can provide leverage of not less than 1:500 up to unlimited capital investment size. Any one can help to suggest one?

FxPro is a best broker ever. You should go with fxpro "MT4 EA Micro account" leverage 1:500. The spreads are low. The money withdrawal  is very fast.

edwardkhoo wrote:

I am also looking for a best broker that can provide leverage of not less than 1:500 up to unlimited capital investment size. Any one can help to suggest one?

edwardkhoo wrote:

I'm using FBS. So far so good. Leverage up to 1:2000

I have been using fxpro for  last two years and I did not face any problem ever.

I have used FX broker Oanda, leverage 50:1 and they are quite good in my opinion.

Hi ...
I'm working with XM, it has been almost 19 months for now. Leverage up to 888:1 ... No commission on trades, Standard and micro accounts with lot sizes from $100,000 to 1,000 which gives you flexibility to work on any account size with very precise pip value. Easy and fast deposit and withdrawal of money. Too money transfer options. High level of free educations.
This is all what I believe about them smile
Good luck in choosing the right broker that suits you.

My best of list:
XM
Oanda
ActiveTraders
Ironfx
EXNESS

I think these brokers are very professional! Just try it.