Please rate this topic Current rating: 0 Votes: 0
RSS
elite_1
  • Email

StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA - (tested with over $224,000 (64,000%) profit)

Please find StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA which are profitable for 5 pairs:

EURUSD
GBPUSD
EURJPY
GBPJPY
USDJPY

M30 timeframe.
Default settings (5 EAs for 5 pairs).

StepMAExpert_v1.42_eurjpy.mq4 14.42 kb, 163 downloads since 2015-01-13 
StepMAExpert_v1.42_eurusd.mq4 14.42 kb, 168 downloads since 2015-01-13 
StepMAExpert_v1.42_gbpjpy.mq4 14.42 kb, 146 downloads since 2015-01-13 
StepMAExpert_v1.42_gbpusd.mq4 14.42 kb, 144 downloads since 2015-01-13 
StepMAExpert_v1.42_usdjpy.mq4 14.42 kb, 142 downloads since 2015-01-13 
You are not logged in!

EAInspirer
MT4talk EA Tester Team
  • Email

Hi, thanks for sharing.

I tested this Forex robot on real Forex account!

Please look at what I got.

We tested on: FBS Forex Broker! Click here to open an FBS forex account!
We tested on this super-fast Forex VPS! It's highly recommended for 24/5 automated trading!

Deposit: $350
Leverage: 1:2000
The test time: 14 months.
Total trades: 24
Average trades per month: 2
Total profit: $224,023

I tested on real Forex account!
img/m/25379/5ce1e472d48a63.86597295.gif

Note: We made this test for you, to give you a starting point. You should always make your own test.

Have a good trend and the biggest profit!

For detailed test information, please download the files below!

eu H4 d350 p224K StepMAExpert_v 1.42_eurusd.htm 46.83 kb, 162 downloads since 2019-05-19 
eu H4 d350 p224K StepMAExpert_v 1.42_eurusd.set 2.52 kb, 147 downloads since 2019-05-19 
StepMAExpert_v1.42_eurusd.mq4 14.42 kb, 136 downloads since 2019-05-19 
You are not logged in!

User's signature

We are testing the Forex robots to give you a starting point. You should always make your own test.
- We are testing robots on FBS Forex broker
- We are testing robots on FXopen accounts!

juara_neon
FREE Member

To be observed, MA-based EA is often at the same time as the simultaneous trend, causing false signals. For this reason, choosing the right TF is highly recommended ...

tdeliev
Pro Member - 1-Year Subscription
  • Email

Hi which TF is best for it? Anyone tested in real account?

domi681
FREE Member
  • Email

Hello, I have installed this EA, but in two days that it has been installed, it did not do any operation.

It is normal?

admin
admin
Administrator
  • Email

Hello, I have installed this EA, but in two days that it has been installed, it did not do any operation.

It is normal?

Did you check the backtest to see how many trades open per month? Always check the backtest first and review well, and then create a post.

domi681
FREE Member
  • Email

Yes, I did it and in the backtest you did, as in the one I did, from the first day it starts, it does operations.

admin
admin
Administrator
  • Email

Yes, I did it and in the backtest you did, as in the one I did, from the first day it starts, it does operations.

First all, I did not make any test!!!! The EA tester team did it.
I'm a forum admin if you didn't recognize yet for any reason!

I asked you if you reviewed the back tets well?
Are you playing with me or something? You said you reviewed the back-test!

The backtest has 24 trades in 14 months. From 2018.03.28 20:00 to 2019.05.01 21:38

24 trade in 14 months! An average of 1.7 trade per month.

- The test time 14 months.
- Total trade 24
- Average trades per month 1.7

So now try to think, how many trades you may have per month with this setting?
Simple mathematical calculation!

I'm sorry to say this but whats is wrong with you? Seriously?

The minimum is you can do, is read the post will, review the backtests well and try to think as normal people think.

EAInspirer
MT4talk EA Tester Team
  • Email

It is normal?

Hi, thanks for your testing and question.

Yes, it is normal. juara_neon was right. MA-based Expert Advisor is trending. Therefore, we can have only a few transactions per year. In our case about 2 trades per month.

If you want to have many trades, you should find an EA based on the high-frequency trades algorithm.

User's signature

We are testing the Forex robots to give you a starting point. You should always make your own test.
- We are testing robots on FBS Forex broker
- We are testing robots on FXopen accounts!

rugira82
Pro Member - Lifetime
  • Email

Hello

I have question. I know to install forex robot but i have question, You give three setup.  it means that I can choose any setup and install among the three as shown in the screenshot that I send?

I m sorry for question. I m new here.

Question.JPG 27.99 kb, 11 downloads since 2019-09-30 
You are not logged in!

Login or Register for FREE!

You are not logged in to the MT4talk forum!

Online Users & Stats
  • Total number of registered users: 45,054
  • Newest registered user: mr richfx
  • Total number of topics: 11,635
  • Total number of posts: 38,068

Online users: 3,621 guests, 127 Members:

Ac Williams, admin, agbatoadesina, Aidrian, alapia, Amer Ackel, AYOUBITO, bangsuria, botniatrader, Bratanon, broke2, bukohsk, Caleno1111, card2006, carl132, Carlixton, Clive Aldred, Denis Maxime, Deven1220, devx1, Dipali@6161, Donnie Drajat, Drfaliqnais, eqarqash, Etsenn, EVGEN SILVER, Ezequiel Ruiz, ferrysmit, Fortekoup, Francis Mbewe, galipalli, gilfx, gob6an, Gustavo Reyes Almanzar, h4neeb, HackersKing, HEMILCO, Herberth Zandomenico, hiramindiaz, Hoooba14, ibrahimjoey, ifilex, Inokko, Iyokan, jaro7903, Jarrard Alexander, Jhsdo1, JOSEA, josias, jra, JRonDak, judmolo, Kamran Mustafa, Kcty, KCviru$, kepsecus, kris69one, Kristoffer Guevara Pacis, lmsomni, lucio, machs_nochmal, mafeyisopin, magnosud, metelev, Miro, Mogbolu Simeon, monsane, mr richfx, murilo_abr, mXe, nakatama1, Nelbab, Neto Aires, nsipho30, octin, Oillic Florent, omtei, oski, paka74, paolocroci69, papyrus, pcp5252, phsmoon, pnrpnr, pong, Profit Forex, ptumde, q695421208, rainer3770, raviraja1984, Raymond#7372, Re Kristin, Ricardo Ribeiro, Romaniacs, ronnysw, rugira82, sasastephe, sathavnp, sayedrules, Sebastian Schmidt, sehnzlig, set2jet.investments, shakhotkin, sherif, Slamet Karta Negara, sookool, subbarao59, Tassie007, TheG4me, thembisa, tradingralf, vahid_6485, vrmech, vufx1972, walidshahbudin, wasim393, whallacesilva, wilfriedjouret, willfr, wyd1216, yaxerdjal, yusuper17, zedeai, zzzpoin, Василь Новосельский, דרור וסרמן, ณัฐพงษ์ อุปฮาต

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

MT4talk is a User Generated Content website. All content uploaded to MT4talk by our users (MT4talk forum members) is User Generated Content. 

To use the MT4talk forum, you must agree to these terms! - MT4talk.com is a self-service Forex forum! You can only download open source Forex robots that other forum members are uploading! All Forex robots that tested by the MT4talk EA tester team, is it's a back-test on a real Forex account. The MT4talk EA tester team making the back-test on this website is to give you a starting point, however, you should always make your own test. All tests provided on this forum are provided for education purposes! MT4talk does not provide guarantee or support for the Forex robots listed on the forum!

CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.

Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.