Log in or register to download unlimited Forex robots!
Why do I need a Forex VPS?
When you are using a Forex robot, you must have Forex VPS to get better trading results!
Why is FOREX VPS Right For You?
Reasons for considering trading on a Forex VPS instead of on your own computer directly would include:
1) You can connect to your platform from anywhere with a network connection, including internet cafes, allowing you the flexibility to trade anywhere, anytime.
2) When trading is automated, trades can continue even with power outages, which is particularly useful when an automated system does not require monitoring.
3) Trades can be executed while your computer is switched off.
4) VPS systems offer some of the most robust levels of security, with managed VPS servers being checked frequently to ensure that they are functioning with most service providers guaranteeing 99.9% uptime, with antivirus and other software also provided to ensure that your system is as protected as possible.
5) A VPS can execute all your trades more quickly than your computer because it is significantly faster in transmitting orders, reducing delays and slippage, slippage known to increase losses and unpredictability.
- Total number of registered users: 77,563
- Registered users today: 5
- Newest registered user: Thucy2023
- Total number of topics: 11,778
- Total number of posts: 38,458
Online users: 2,789 guests, 79 Members:
Abdullah Alramzi, admin, Anthony258, Asbu, aussiesteve, azfxtrade, Biren, Brasky4eva, brunox, BUNDER, cowboy25, Daniel Higgins, Dayyaan Williams, defipro, diversanta, DRIIYKy, edwinses, emmie789, Eric Uzor, fahmiop, fari stp, farry, fastlane2021, fjohnny, flairandflowers, Gerard Collins, ghfxwealth, gohang, gr8adroit, guska, harrydapel, hgmt4, hhh45, Higor Asano, IamSolomonChika, igiepascua, Investor, Joshua Allison, Justin Schmitgen, justinayu, Khunmon, KKH, Labas, Lars Dalgren, Luisbia, MARGARETKIRKLAND19, marketingwithmark, MartinK, masterpieces86, Mathanes Uchenna FHemanaq I, Mendocino, moneyjolt, Mostafa Moaseri, mt4talk001, neagoelaur, nkosinathi_mkondwane, Oupas25, phgja1, pigboy, Purgeaudio, Rosecharity40, Santiago, sasastephe, Simone Cik Cicala, skinvestor1978, spark2023, ssehrat, ssnow327, Steven jolivet, Thucy2023, trader.user1980, tzt, umitege, webgalaxy, xv16, Xxsticsxx, Yowis Zha, Zoltan0013, 西伯利亚风
The content on the MT4talk website is created by its users (MT4talk forum members). MT4talk does not sell Forex robots and does not offer support for them. MT4talk only offer PRO membership which allows for unlimited downloads of content from any forum topic or post. The updates for Forex robots may be limited or not happen at all, depending on who created the robot.
We are testing Forex robots in real-life conditions! We use a demo account to test some of the robots and the results are still accurate. We are not financial advisors and cannot advise you to invest your money. Our aim is to find good market analysis solutions using different strategies that can benefit our community.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS, IN GENERAL, ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Disclaimer - No representation is being made that any Forex account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown on backtests in this forum. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. All information on this forum is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements posted by forum members or the MT4talk EA Tester Team about profits or income expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold the MT4talk team and forum members of this information harmless in any and all ways.
Affiliates Disclaimer - The website may have links to partner websites, and if you sign up and trade through these links, we will receive a commission. Our affiliate partners are FXOpen, FBS, LQDFX, and MyForexVPS.