You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 2)

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

Did you blame yourself when you lose?

Topic: Did you blame yourself when you lose?

Many traders blame  its  selves  As soon as  they lose trading Forex,  which is to be  not  appropriate for just about any  trade,  While we  lose trading  my spouse and i  don`t need  to  blame  everyone  even  MY OWN  selves, instead  we   Should   acquire   night out   to help   understand  Forex very well,  because  blaming  MY OWN selve may  not bring  your own  lose back  to  us. Losing  is usually   portion of  trading too.This  make  us all   know   your current location when i are  going wrong. thus  nobody In the event that  blame him selves  regarding  losing.

Re: Did you blame yourself when you lose?

yes i blame when i loss in Forex..and think many traders also face it..

i blame myself every day when i lose my hard earned money, but experience will come

But I also blame myself. Because of the weak knowledge in this area I am not justified risk, although it is necessary to act more deliberately, hopefully with experience in Forex it will come

I dont blame myself too hard - I always set a stop point to exit so I don't lose too hard on losing positions.

Yes I blame myself, I even broke my monitor once. But indeed, experience will come after some time.

many time i blame my self when trading on gold, when it hit on high point and then come back and then next signal show me reverse trend.

Did you blame yourself when you lose?
I dont blame myself

No, I usually blame the market and political manipulation of the market big_smile

so if lose on forex we must not blame everybody icluding ourselves, you said. well must be

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

FOREX BONUS! >> Get $3500 STARTUP No Deposit Bonus!  

Don't need to deposit! With $3500 bonus you will be able to estimate our unsurpassed quality of order execution in real trading conditions with no risk and no personal investments

Very Fast Forex VPS! - Virtual Servers for Forex Trading!

Instant provisioning of VPS Forex service after your payment is received! Locations: AMSTERDAM (Netherland), NEW YORK (USA), LONDON (United Kingdom)

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,759
  • Newest registered user: isicjpn
  • Total number of topics: 10,468
  • Total number of posts: 35,385

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.