Embed topic to your site
(edited by fym415263 02-06-2015 09:57:25)

WayGrow EA 1.7

Topic: WayGrow EA 1.7

WayGrow EA 1.7 I tested well in the demo account, but the real account on the performance of the very poor, hope that we can share a better setting.

Post's attachments

waygrow_edu.mq4 22.65 kb, 210 downloads since 2015-02-06 

Re: WayGrow EA 1.7

it is need lowest spread. And broker does not like it, for one order should stay 1 min

Not at FxPro. With fxpro you can close the position in seconds. With fxpro there is no such of rules at fxpro like 1 minute to close trades.

kitgain wrote:

it is need lowest spread. And broker does not like it, for one order should stay 1 min

Perhaps the problem spreads, you can find fixed low spreads broker!

demo super real weak ja z 4000 usd zarobiłem 300% W JEDEN DZIEŃ

Is its good in real live acount . Any one run it yet or any demo test report for this EA?

this EA is good ... and i try this at demo account ... but u have to trade at ecn broker no commision ... other broker is bad ... because this eA use Trailing Stop ...

Anyone successful tested on live acc? any backtesting? hope it's running well on XM :-)

hello all, I am a fan ea scalping. I still perplexing is to choose a broker who Possessed fix spreads and Cleary regulated. I think ea based scalping necessitates brokers that have the latency of less than 1ms.

thank for you  ea    way gow   this EA is good        Thanks in advance for any input.