You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

Quick Login / Register with Facebook Account!

Login with Facebook

Login with Username and Password!

Username:       Password:  Login

Register  |  Forgot Password?

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

up and down indicator

by allenjnior

forex bolan

by Dequan Ivory Jackson

Forex Fx charger

by jp1_imports

theofx

by kgoraps

[ Closed ] (Page 1 of 12)

Pages 1 2 3 12 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site
(edited by fym415263 02-06-15 09:57:25)

WayGrow EA 1.7

Topic: WayGrow EA 1.7

WayGrow EA 1.7 I tested well in the demo account, but the real account on the performance of the very poor, hope that we can share a better setting.

Post's attachments

waygrow_edu.mq4 22.65 kb, 299 downloads since 2015-02-06 

Re: WayGrow EA 1.7

it is need lowest spread. And broker does not like it, for one order should stay 1 min

Not at FxPro. With fxpro you can close the position in seconds. With fxpro there is no such of rules at fxpro like 1 minute to close trades.

kitgain wrote:

it is need lowest spread. And broker does not like it, for one order should stay 1 min

Perhaps the problem spreads, you can find fixed low spreads broker!

demo super real weak ja z 4000 usd zarobiłem 300% W JEDEN DZIEŃ

Is its good in real live acount . Any one run it yet or any demo test report for this EA?

this EA is good ... and i try this at demo account ... but u have to trade at ecn broker no commision ... other broker is bad ... because this eA use Trailing Stop ...

Anyone successful tested on live acc? any backtesting? hope it's running well on XM :-)

hello all, I am a fan ea scalping. I still perplexing is to choose a broker who Possessed fix spreads and Cleary regulated. I think ea based scalping necessitates brokers that have the latency of less than 1ms.

thank for you  ea    way gow   this EA is good        Thanks in advance for any input.

Pages 1 2 3 12 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Hacked or illegal versions of copyrighted Forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted Forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forex Risk Warning: Due to leverage, Forex comes with a high risk of losing money. Eighty to 90 percent of Forex traders lose money. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.