You didn't post a topic yet. Let us show you how to make your first topic and upload your favorite forex robot. Guide me

Skip to forum content

The latest topics with attached files (Forex robots, Forex Indicators, etc..)

Forums in this category with details of Replies, Views, last post

Yellow Free EA

by t76ahmed

[ Closed ]

Login with Facebook Username:  Password:  Login  |  Register

Download over 10,000 FREE Forex Robots!

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

RSS topic feed

Please rate this topic
Current rating: 0
Votes: 0

Embed topic to your site

MMT

Topic: MMT

The feature is given bellow..

Default Risk factor 0.02/1000
Inputs Account Take profit You can Set your account Profit Range. EX : Your account Balance is $1000 and you Set the Account Target To $1100 after some trading if Account Equity will Gone to More then $1100 . MMT will close all the Orders and EA Goes to sleep Mode automatically.
Inputs Lots Minimum This feature provides you to set Lot Minimum size . if Order closing in lose Continuously Or You are not satisfy with Lot default Volume. Then You will set the Lot Minimum Size whatever you want.
Inputs Lots Maximum This feature provides you to set Lot Maximum size. if Order closing in Profits Continuously You don't want High Volumes of Lot size then You will set the Lot Maximum whatever you want. (Lot Maximum is More than Lot Minimum Must ). Then EA will Controls the Lot Highest size to your quoted size.

Post's attachments

Marneni_Money_Tree.mq4 11.73 kb, 10 downloads since 2014-09-29 

Re: MMT

I am very impressed by what is happening on this homepage. So many postings and eas, man has no see through here

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

I'm looking for one that really works, but so far I have found none that works in the medium term

thanks a lot for sharing intersting ea
i will test it on demo account first

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

Download profitable Forex robots with the MT4talk Chrome Extension! Install Now 

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,656
  • Newest registered user: Messias Santos
  • Total number of topics: 10,453
  • Total number of posts: 35,319

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.