Embed topic to your site
(edited by deadbite 04-25-2017 05:29:42)

ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10

Topic: ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10

ASSAR V10 is now available for purchase at AssarV9.com

Do you already buy it ? If Yes, please share your Experience ! 

As they said : ASSAR ELITE PRO SCALPER V10 is the most intelligent and profitable forex expert advisor in the world. I've never seen anything like this in your entire career in trading.

Highly recommended by the MT4talk Team!

Re: ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10

hi it was for sale but it seems that their website is down at the moment

3 (edited by Misty Horivak 04-28-2017 01:23:25)

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/59028825e30703.42053395.jpg

We had sold it publicly to the first 100 people.

We are now only selling privately to individual buyers. 

If you would like to purchase, send us an email at :

horivak1337@gmail.com

We are only accepting wire transfers.

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/9195/59028839894555.18549784.png

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

Thanked for the post: irmantelis37

misty i am wondering. i have one queston for you........... is that okay with you for paypal ?

airloo74 wrote:

paypal ?

I tried using paypal. They locked up all the funds and i can't get access to my first sales for 180 days.

I am now only accepting direct bank to bank transfers

The Most Intelligent Forex Robot in the World! www.assarofficial.com ASSARV10© Only $99! "A Complete Remake of ASSARV8 With some Awesome Extra Features that were Limited Inside of ASSARV8!" ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10©

hi misty how much cost this ASSR V10? Imean price of this robot and is it needed to update later?

https://mt4talk.com/img/m/10571/590586999e06d6.35865206.png

If you have any questions , you can contact me wink

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/KiloTangoLima  WWW.KTLILAN.EU
I CAN GET YOU MY EA FREE, IF YOU OPEN NEW ACCOUNT AFFILIATE WITH ME! 
http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/c?c=141 … it&p=1             http://maxfx.com/?camp=687
    If you have any questions , you can contact me wink            giulio.maver@gmail.com

Hi everyone,

Our email was down for a day or two. We are back up now.

You can send us an inquiry to support@assarofficial.com

We are selling ASSARV10 for $99.

We only accept bank transfers.

Cheers!,

www.assarofficial.com

deadbite wrote:

ASSAR V10 is now available for purchase at AssarV9.com

Do you already buy it ? If Yes, please share your Experience ! 

As they said : [size=2]CanI get an ordering link for the EA? Can I still get it for $50 since that’s what was on the blog for the last several weeks? Not complaining but I am on disability income and $99 represents almost half of that income.

Thanked for the post: Misty Horivak

If you would like to purchase assarv9 you can email us at support@assarofficial.com and we will setup the payment process for you. Sorry if you feel mislead, but i never put a price on ASSARV10 until we sold the first 100 copies. 

Yes, assarv9 is $50

ASSARV10 is $99

Cheers!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

NOTE: Cracks or other illegal versions of copyrighted forex robots are highly prohibited on MT4talk.com. If you upload any illegal version of any copyrighted forex robot, your forum account will be banned. No exceptions.

Forum statistics

• Total number of registered users: 14,242
  • Newest registered user: Elton Skidmore
  • Total number of topics: 10,362
  • Total number of posts: 35,107

Users online: 9,758 guests, 146 Members:

1020991798, 312190498, 88648wu, adetoroo, admin, admonegdavian, Alban, alessandro74, AllMachines, Amchi Narito, Anna Brushtein, AnthonyT, Antonio Pietro Perrino, aprendendommn, arayankavilamma, banhang189, batskap, BENEX, brianw, bukas4799, bullseye55, cat3, catacre, Cialâcu Ionel, crodzilla, darius4696, darren.mills27, das-fx, daudiflumence, Davidmax, derickfoong, Domingo Raies, dvoican12, Elton Skidmore, eortigoza5, Fanie Pretorius, fifuchis, fj27903, ForexChief, Foster01, fxforex136, fxmql, ganesh8, garyl2013, gbdownload, geguevara54, Geo, GGrays1999, Giedrius Varnas, HappyForex, Hector Reynoso, hiddenpixel, hoanggiaquang87, hussain.tradeexpress, iharmanbajwa, imabigpatriotsfan, indovest, iptvusa, ivanantoniosousa, jamalmokhtar, jmuntjan, joellivzfx, jozmik, jrc74xxx, Karel Heijtin, kashif_raza, Levent Eren, Limiter, lyf8361, m.p.s., machs_nochmal, Mafate Morwa-koma, Mahdi Shanas, Marcus Von Varacus-Veins, Marek Hospodarsky, Markus Will, marthapereira, Masengwa Hlala, matrix2011, MC nataS, mcharoldoforex, Miroslav Nedyalkov, Mohd Ansari, mrdfx, mssheik89, mt4talk, muhd_sp, naolessie, nealmirashi, nobmix2013, nokbookbank, nurariffinmohdzin, nyamkhuu007, ovy70, Page, Paul Stone, petarian_207, Prasit Utalert, Rick Carter, rkkgs, Robert Steelman, Roméo Ivaldy, samabiong, sasastephe, Sebastian Anghel, sekyere.douglas, seliparjepunfx, sgmaxx.ss, shakukaiga, shanemort, Shihao Cheng, shipurrella, sidd2017, singawoti, Siriphong Kunyot, slimcad, startfx24, sunny7day, supplanter234, tadex, Taposki, tirkes90, Tony Visconti, TREND_SEEKER, truffleflav, tuiwin8, ueuktfd, vglobe, Vipul Devkar, waschut, wesaga2013, whitedt, Willy Mlambo, wonsonteenha, Work17, Yannick Bonyoma, yasser.nassar, yehudab, Zea Trader, zz forex, Виталий Кривошея, رامي الاحمر, ودمعي دوم بعيوني, ณปภัช แก้วประจุ, 吳友弘, 雷雨揚

Copyright MT4talk.com Forum Rules - Privacy Policy.